PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for more

Giselle
01-17-2005, 11:02 PM
:D Are you???

LOL, I'm with bckrazy and games for the pups. Now that they know each other, how about setting up another date?

I have no clue what/when/where everything will happen so fling some ideas out there.

BCBlondie
01-17-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm definitely up for another meeting! :D

We need to come up with some fun games to play with the puppers...

Giselle
01-17-2005, 11:23 PM
Well, we know Sesh and Gonzo love balls:p Lucky does, too, but he's almost schizophrenic. There's the outdoor Lucky and the indoor Lucky. Neither are fun to live with (jk jk, I love my puppy).

I'm guessing all our dogs love treats...Perhaps we can do something with that?

BCBlondie
01-17-2005, 11:31 PM
One idea... What about little contests? Like "Cutest Trick" and stuff... :)

Giselle
01-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Ooooh, yeah! We'd have to gather more pups, though. How about 'Fastest Dog'?:p

Maybe we could all bring something for the dogs, like a box of treats or a fluffy, and that would be a prize.

BCBlondie
01-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Giselle
How about 'Fastest Dog'?:p
Giselle wins already! :D :p LOL

bckrazy
01-18-2005, 12:59 AM
Ooooh, yeah! We'd have to gather more pups, though. How about 'Fastest Dog'?:p

Maybe we could all bring something for the dogs, like a box of treats or a fluffy, and that would be a prize.

lol, yeah, we tried to do a "fastest dog" thing after you left... lmao!! it was not well planned :p but it was entertaining! Megan won ;).. I have no idea when would be a good day? um.. whenever. preferably once I have my license, so my parents aren't too annoyed.. lol.. naw, my mom had fun too :)

hm.. tricks would be fun to do! most tricks and cutest tricks are good ideas! maybe we could do, like, "loudest bark", "highest jump", and I would bring some stuff for "bobbing for hotdogs"! we could also do "best kisser", lmao! or, at the end of the day, "dirtiest dog"! hehe.. I dunno. we could also see who would do the best frizbee catch, if any of the dogs play frizbee besides Gonzo :p.. we could all bring toys and chewies and randomly give them out for the prizes. that'd be pretty awesome :D !! "fastest dog" would be fun, although I have a feeling Giselle will kick all the dogs butts.. lol!

bckrazy
01-18-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
Giselle wins already! :D :p LOL

LOL! exactly! Giselle's mommy sooo knows that.. she just wants stuffies :p

we could still do it though, who knows?? Sesh might beat her if he's motivated enough ^_^

BCBlondie
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
Sesh might beat her if he's motivated enough ^_^
True... but he doesn't get too motivated very often... :p

With Fastest dog.. how about we do it one by one, and time it? Kinda like in Agility... ;)

Instead of Best Frisbee Catch, what about Best Tennis Ball Catch? Sesh prefers tennis balls, and I know Casey will also play ball (she ran after it and got it that one time! :D ), and Gonzo, obviously, also plays with tennis balls.... ;)

I have a feeling my little Lick-A-Lot (Megan) has a good chance at winning "Best Kisser".. hehe :D

Loudest Bark sounds good!! Same as Dirtiest Dog (Lucky won that one this weekend! LOL)

What about Cutest Trick? Most Clever Trick? umm... I'll try to think of some more...

Giselle
01-18-2005, 08:42 PM
LOL! exactly! Giselle's mommy sooo knows that.. she just wants stuffies

Aww come on...Gissie's like a dumb blonde. Running is the only thing that comes natural LOL!!!:D

I wouldn't be surprised if Seshy beat Giselle. She "raced" against a Weimeraner (sp???) and lost pitifully! Besides, she came in last about 3 times when she was still technically a racer:p Individual runs sound greyt!

Count Lucky in for Dirtiest Dog. LMAO:D

Now, I'm off to go train Giselle to Speak. When she barks, she BARKS.:D I also like the idea of random rewards. It's more fair and there won't be any hurt feelings. OR another idea is giving each person a 'reward' beforehand and the prizes will be extras:)

Ok, so who wants to start the list of contests? Plus, we need time, date, and location....and more puppies!!!!! :)

bckrazy
01-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
What about Cutest Trick? Most Clever Trick? umm... I'll try to think of some more...

yeah, those sound really fun! we all have to start practicing for those.. :)

I agree, Megan will probably win best kisser, and Lucky dirtiest dog! poor Lucky :p

Giselle
01-19-2005, 12:39 AM
LOL, ahh Lucky likes being babied after a bath...I bet he stood behind Gonzo on purpose:p

Ok, so the list goes:
Fastest Dog (are you really sure? I'd feel kinda bad if Giselle won this...Or maybe I'll just run her for fun but her time won't count if she *is* the fastest...ya know?)
Dirtiest Dog (this will be probably be done at the end of the meeting-GO LUCKY!!!):D :p
Cutest Trick
Most Clever Trick
Loudest Bark
Best Kisser (I think Megan's got this one down LOL)
Highest Jump (not sure how we would do this one...High like jumpy Megan high? or agility-ish, hurdle high?)
Best Tennis Ball Catch (Who will win? Gonzo? Sesh? or Casey?;) )
One that I want to add on:
*Whitest Teeth:D (notice the smiley's shiny white teefers)

BCBlondie
01-19-2005, 12:50 AM
High like jumpy Megan high?
LOL!!!! I love how you said that... :p I love my crazy hyper happy girl.. hehe

Yeah - I'm sure on the Fastest Dog thing.. It doesn't matter who wins... as long as it was all fun... :D

For highest jump, we can do like a hurdle jump or something...

CamCamPup33
01-19-2005, 05:02 PM
I would SO go if i get to meet Seshy!!! :p

Unfortunately it would be a few days for me to get there! ;)

BCBlondie
01-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Unfortunately it would be a few days for me to get there! ;)
Take the plane! :D

Giselle
01-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Come on everybody! Nor Cal lurkers, speak up!:)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh, I wish I could go! It's not that far away.. about 5-6 hours.. hmm. If only I could drive. :(

Have fun, guys!

BCBlondie
01-20-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Oh, I wish I could go! It's not that far away.. about 5-6 hours.. hmm. If only I could drive. :(

Have fun, guys!
Didn't your dad drive you to AZ or something a while ago?
You should totally come up to NorCal!!! :D