PDA

View Full Version : First Bath

Kristl
01-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Bull had his first bath tonight. Why, you ask...because I went to talk to the puppy trainer and then to petsmart for a new crate and when I got home I had a poopy puppy. Yes, there was poop on the floor, in the crate, on his toys and on Bull's head. I think he had a poop party while I was gone. Sorry there are no pictures...I wasn't even thinking about it. I'll get some next time! What a lovely welcome home present he had for me!!!:)

GraciesMommy
01-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Arent they just so much fun!!
We went thru a spell where Gracie rolled in it! Outside tho, but still had to have a bath..she did it twice in one week..thankfully she stopped that! (I make sure its picked up so she has no choice..lol)

Kristl
01-17-2005, 08:15 PM
yes, he was a very stinky dog! And when I said "Bull, what did you do, silly," he covered up his face with his paws...He was ashamed! So cute...

Luna
01-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Kristl
I think he had a poop party while I was gone. Sorry there are no pictures...I wasn't even thinking about it. I'll get some next time! What a lovely welcome home present he had for me!!!:)

Hopefully you won't have a next time.:)

I took my dogs to my sister's place, and they ended up rolling in her compost pile. We hosed them off the best we could, but the ride home was still a stinky one.:eek:

vinjashira
01-18-2005, 02:29 AM
they do like rolling on poop don't they :mad:
mine just rolled on birds poop (again) this morning.