PDA

View Full Version : Oh, poo???

RICHARD
01-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Police hunt poo protesters

Police in Germany are hunting pranksters who have been sticking miniature US flags into piles of dog poo in public parks.

Josef Oettl, parks administrator for Bayreuth, said: "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be 2,000 to 3,000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that time."

The series of incidents was originally thought to be some sort of protest against the US-led invasion of Iraq.

And then when it continued it was thought to be a protest against President George W. Bush's campaign for

re-election.

But it is still going on and the police say they are completely baffled as to who is to blame.

"We have sent out extra patrols to try to catch whoever is doing this in the act," said police spokesman Reiner Kuechler.

"But frankly, we don't know what we would do if we caught them red handed."

Legal experts say there is no law against using faeces as a flag stand and the federal constitution is vague on the issue.

-----------------------------------------------------

I think there would be more of a problem should they be caught BROWN handed.......
:eek: :rolleyes: :o

BCBlondie
01-17-2005, 09:21 PM
LOL!!!

Yeah... Not really surprised though... A lot of countries dislike the US... :\

dukedogsmom
01-17-2005, 09:23 PM
"But frankly, we don't know what we would do if we caught them red handed."

Maybe they haven't been caught because they're looking for red hands??? :p

RICHARD
01-18-2005, 12:59 PM
The more I thought about this story, the more I believe that GWB is trying to take over the planet.

Barbara
01-18-2005, 01:02 PM
First:
I have to say that I like the US and I don't agree with sticking other countries flags in any excrements. But apart from that- just thinking of the brain of that guy makes me ROFL:rolleyes:

RICHARD
01-18-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
First:
I have to say that I like the US and I don't agree with sticking other countries flags in any excrements. But apart from that- just thinking of the brain of that guy makes me ROFL:rolleyes:

I thought it was pretty funny.

They really haven't desecrated the flag, as a matter of fact the custom began with explorers putting flags down to claim territories for their home countries....

You never know. It may be a secret plot to take over Germany one small space at a time....and think of what it does for the economy!!!!

Someone is making money on the flags.

----------------------------

I remember seeing a guy protesting against the US. He had gas in his hand.

He splashed some on a US flag and then lit the flag and himself on fire. Real smart....
:rolleyes:

IRescue452
02-09-2005, 12:05 PM
omg! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Here in Appleton we would be arresting the people who leave dog poop in the parks, but nothing would be done to the flag person. More power to him.

jackie
02-10-2005, 08:28 AM
why would the police even waste thier time trying to catch these people. don't they have anything better to do with their time? :rolleyes: LOL

momoffuzzyfaces
02-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Why look for the guy? Couldn't they just SMELL him? :eek:

RICHARD
02-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Why look for the guy? Couldn't they just SMELL him? :eek:

Just thought if this.

Send a police dog out undercover.....

Feed them alot of food and take him to the park!!!!!

:confused: :rolleyes: :D ;)

gini
02-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Richard..............only you!:D :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Just thought if this.

Send a police dog out undercover.....

Feed them alot of food and take him to the park!!!!!

:confused: :rolleyes: :D ;)
I'd sure hate to be "undercover" on that one!:eek:

Pit Chick
02-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
You never know. It may be a secret plot to take over Germany one small space at a time....and think of what it does for the economy!!!!

Someone is making money on the flags.

"I claim this pile of poo in the name of America!"

I'm sure someone IS making money from the flags

"made in Taiwan" :rolleyes:

Corinna
02-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Thats one peaceful way we could take over the world. They could have my back yard (2 Newfys)

LKPike
02-12-2005, 08:16 AM
lol puh-lease. Don't look too much into it, seriously. Kids are so immature and rebelious right now in Germany (atleast they are in my area) I can't tell you how much graffiti there is telling the local police and George W. Bush to go "F*** themselfs". I kinda doubt those kids are responsible for that though, they don't seem smart enough :p

momoffuzzyfaces
02-12-2005, 01:03 PM
I have heard for years that America is going to "pot". I never thought this was what they meant. :D

Vette
02-12-2005, 07:07 PM
I coudlnt help but laugh out loud when i read that.

there must be more then one person doing that.. i mean. thats a lot of dog dung! :eek:

Suki Wingy
02-13-2005, 03:10 AM
OMG!!! I think they are just doing that to "have a laugh"!! Sort of a *dirty* way to have fun though! Although, tell Dubbya people are doing that because they don't like him and he will probably just have to sit there and have a good long ponder...