PDA

View Full Version : Brain has passed on...

Buddy2101
10-23-2001, 09:07 PM
hey this is Misty aka Fatty,

My fishy, Brain, died today. :( . I miss him so much. My tank just isn't the same with out him. I will miss him very much. I hope he is swiming in the big oceans of the sky with all the other fishy's. :( we will miss you Brain. I was wondering if all pets can please have a moment of silence..................... Thank you.Brain, don't forget me....

Fatty The heart broken Kitty.

aly
10-23-2001, 09:21 PM
I'm really sorry about Brain. It is so heart breaking when fish die. Some people don't understand how painful it can be, but I completely know how you feel. I am so sorry. He is swimming in a better place waiting for you.

AmberLee
10-23-2001, 09:22 PM
{{{Brain, Buddy}}} cyberhugs. So sorry you are hurting.

Daisy's Mom
10-23-2001, 09:35 PM
I am so sorry! Cheer up :(

zippy-kat
10-23-2001, 10:21 PM
Sorry about your fishie!
{hugs}

tatsxxx11
10-24-2001, 01:14 PM
So, so sorry that little Brain has passed on. I have always been a fishy lover and once had many. Sadly, they lead such short lives by human standards. It does hurt so. All of my sympathy to you Fatty and your family. You will be missed and remembered Brain. And a moment of silence will be held here in honor of Brain.

purrley
10-24-2001, 01:28 PM
Sorry to hear about Brain - I know when my Gillis (my Betta) dies I will feel really awful too - so used to seeing this bright blue and red beauty swimming around. Amazing how attached we get to all our pets no matter how small. God Bless.

NoahsMommy
10-24-2001, 04:07 PM
I am sorry about your fishie...he is swimming in a great place now. :(

thelmalu99
10-25-2001, 04:52 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. {{{hugs}}}
It's so hard to lose a pet that you love. We will be thinking of you and Brain.

Thelma, Yertle
Elvis and Danny

Ila
10-27-2001, 09:22 AM
So sorry to hear of the loss of Brain. It is so hard to loose a pet. I am sure he is swimming in a beautiful ocean with all fish he loves. Take care!!

TheAntiPam
10-27-2001, 03:07 PM
Goodbye Brain - your family misses you! They thought you were a wonderful fishy!

Loving any kind of pet brings out the best inside a person. Our pets deserve to be honored for that no matter how small or how short a time they are with us. And we deserve to be honored for doing all that loving!