PDA

View Full Version : Southern FL, meeting?

CamCamPup33
01-17-2005, 12:42 PM
I don't think many people live down here, (I may be the only one! :() But, i was wondering if anyone would be up for a South FL meeting?

If so, would all of you "Northern Floridans" be up for driving south? Hehe!

If anyone is intrested, let me know! :)

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 04:39 PM
You should drive up here instead! :p

CamCamPup33
01-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
You should drive up here instead! :p

I wish, but as you've seen before that idea went completely down the drain. :( I don't think my mom or dad would be up for driving. :p

Aren't you in the mood for a change of scenery? ;) :D

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Out of Florida... yes.
Still in Florida.. No way! lol

CamCamPup33
01-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Well.. Can't you make this exception!! lol :p :p

You drove all the way to ohio, soo what's 2 hours? :D :p

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Ohio is out of Florida. Driving more than an hour just to stay in FL is a waste. :p

What is there around there?
If I did end up coming i'd probably only bring Kiara.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-17-2005, 06:03 PM
I'll be there!

... I wish. :( I hope you can get a meeting going, Amber.. why do you have to live so far away?!

CamCamPup33
01-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Kay, There's alot of "Things" around here. :p Are you talking in terms of dog parks?

We have a really nice one that's a few minutes away from my house... It's really big, and very pretty.

We also have the beach, but the nearest one is 15-20 min away.

Julie, Why do YOU live so far? :p

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 07:05 PM
I mean like, what would we be doing/where would it be? :p

CamCamPup33
01-17-2005, 07:13 PM
We would be... Meeting. Haha. Doing whatever you do at meetings? I really wouldn't know since i've never attended one. :p

I think if anything it would be, at my house, or at the dog park. I guess i would have to decide if SOMEONE would come! :p

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Well normally you chose a place to meet before someone decides whether they come or not. :p

slleipnir
01-17-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey, I drove for 4 days to go to one :rolleyes: I don't see anyone wanting (or ever wanting) to come to where I am so don't feel bad XD

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I don't see anyone wanting (or ever wanting) to come to where I am

If my parents were willing to drive up there i'd be more than happy to visit Cananda. :p

dukedogsmom
01-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I would love to come to Canada! Kay, if we went, we'd fly then rent a car. That would be the only way I'd do it. And it would be a real trip to see me attempt to drive in snow.
Amber, that's a good 3 hour drive from my place so it's further than Kay's. So, if you can think up some stuff for us to do and all, I might let Kay bribe me somehow into taking her down there. We would probably have to stay the night because that's too much driving for one day and Duke would be pooped, as would I. Also, I'll have to sit down and figure out what weekend I'd have off. Let's not wait until the sweltering hell that is summer here before we do it. If it's in the summer, I won't want to. I spend as much time in the air conditioning as possible then.

slleipnir
01-17-2005, 08:31 PM
Fly xD

Or better yet, you and Val should drive up XD lol jk.

Wishful thinking on my behalf.

slleipnir
01-17-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I would love to come to Canada! Kay, if we went, we'd fly then rent a car. That would be the only way I'd do it. And it would be a real trip to see me attempt to drive in snow.
Amber, that's a good 3 hour drive from my place so it's further than Kay's. So, if you can think up some stuff for us to do and all, I might let Kay bribe me somehow into taking her down there. We would probably have to stay the night because that's too much driving for one day and Duke would be pooped, as would I. Also, I'll have to sit down and figure out what weekend I'd have off. Let's not wait until the sweltering hell that is summer here before we do it. If it's in the summer, I won't want to. I spend as much time in the air conditioning as possible then.

You know you waaannna. :rolleyes: I could tempt you with pics of the 'dog park' aka my cottage :rolleyes:

kidding again.

CamCamPup33
01-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Val, I'm going to talk to my mom now and ask her what we would do/meet etc...

As for places to stay, im almost positive my mom would allow you to stay here. My sister went to WI for awhile so we have an empty bedroom, and we can always kick my brother out of his room, because he sleeps with my parents sometimes anyway... But that's up to you guys and my parents. Hehe.

I'll come up with some plans and see if you guys are okay with them. :)

Hashy, If i had a car, i would totally drive up there and see you. That would be awesome. :D Maybe when im 18, then julie can fly on up too. Hehe!

slleipnir
01-18-2005, 05:04 PM
I'll be 98 at that time!!!

:rolleyes:

CamCamPup33
01-18-2005, 05:07 PM
Will not. You'll be like 23-24.... :p :p

slleipnir
01-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Will not. You'll be like 23-24.... :p :p

98!!!!!!!!!!!!!!