PDA

View Full Version : I decided, an Aussie..pics too

lv4dogs
01-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Thanks for all your help everyone. Although all of what was pointed out I already knew. (I said I thoroughly looked into the breeds didn't I)

It's still a tough decision, but I have decided, back to my original plan, an Aussie, a male Aussie.
The only thing that made me choose the Aussie is because it is the breed I chose before I found the Pointer. I figure if I ever buy another dog after the Aussie (from a breeder, not the pound like how I have aquired all my others) it will be a Pointer.

Now here is my breeders site (this is the page with the current pups) But I'll probably get one out of the next litter, planned for breeding Jan/Feb 05'
IF I do get one from this litter it will probably be Preston, as Warren (the one I really really want) will probably be of show quality and she will keep him.
http://www.coralisaustralianshepherds.com/OscarXTarapuppies.html

Actually not all the availables may be available. A few have deposits, and there are 2 that she may keep for show.
The final decision for the deposits have not been made, and she needs the 2 to grow more before she decides if they are show quality

lute
01-17-2005, 12:53 PM
they are both really cute puppies! i hope you can get one! are you gonna keep the name if you get one?

vinjashira
01-17-2005, 01:52 PM
nice puppies. I like the mother, so beautiful :D

lv4dogs
01-17-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by lute
they are both really cute puppies! i hope you can get one! are you gonna keep the name if you get one?

Probably not. I like unique names, and names that have meaning. But I really wouldn't know until I see the pup and get the pup. It would depend on how the name suits his personality and how well he responds to it already.
I do like the kennel name though, "Coralis's can't hardly wait"

LuvinMyAussieBoy
02-11-2005, 10:25 PM
It says Warren is available.;)And that Neva will not be for sale. Maybe you can get him! They are both gorgeous pups, whichever one you get.

jackie
02-12-2005, 12:09 PM
they are too cute!!! :D

i want one now. LOL