PDA

View Full Version : How's Cracker Jack?

K & L
01-17-2005, 08:42 AM
Don't know if I missed any updates, but wondering how Cracker Jack is doing?

slick
01-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Great minds think alike. I've fired off an email to Debbie asking her the same thing. ;) :D

catmandu
01-17-2005, 08:52 AM
And The Found Cats,all want a Cracker Jack update,too.

Randi
01-17-2005, 09:11 AM
And Fister and I also want to hear how CJ is doing. :) ..... But lets not pester Debbie too much, I'm sure she's busy.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Randi
And Fister and I also want to hear how CJ is doing. :) ..... But lets not pester Debbie too much, I'm sure she's busy.

I am so anxious too.... . This not "pestering", Randi, Debbie knows how much we all care about her and her cats :)
Hugs sended your way, Debbie!! ((((hugs))))

NoahsMommy
01-17-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm jumping on the band wagon...how's CJ???

:)

CalliesMom
01-17-2005, 12:58 PM
LOL I also thought about him this morning. WE WANT PICTURES too.

kimlovescats
01-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Debbie, can purrrrrrrlease have a quick update on CJ?;)

slick
01-17-2005, 02:26 PM
She emailed me back that she's going to try to post some pics this afternoon......IF the boss stays away......;)

Guess we'll just all have to be patient........

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey everybody. Thanks for asking about CJ. First of all the boss was here all morning and I was taking advantage of not being able to get on PT by doing some filing and trying to defrag my computer. Well......:rolleyes: You would think a defrag would be easy, you just click the button and let it go. When it's done it tells you, right? Well, it was at 36% for the longest time (at least an hour) and my boss needed to get on the computer so I had to cancel the defrag. I've tried restarting it a few times, and it always seems to get stuck. I've let it go for 2 1/2 hours now and it doesn't move off 3%. :rolleyes:

Soooo....I said to heck with the defrag! There are some things on my computer that aren't right, but I'll deal with that tomorrow. For now I've got work do to - both real work and PT work! :)

So I'll be starting on uploading the pics soon, and since it appears the boss won't be coming back in, I should have more pics and tailz before I leave here at 5:00 pm Central time. ;)

Thanks for being patient. :)

Prairie Purrs
01-17-2005, 03:10 PM
If you're trying to defrag using Windoze, you may need to turn off any screen savers--I've run into the same hangup myself. :)