PDA

View Full Version : Neko!

Barbara
01-17-2005, 02:49 AM
Neko, seeing you this Monday morning made my heart beat:) I couldn't imagine a cuter little tuxie boy for today.

I hope you will have a fun morning with your humans today, watching them brush your teeth from the sink and sharing your love equally between them. Filou and Tigris who do that as well send nosekissies and headbumpies :)

catmandu
01-17-2005, 08:13 AM
What a handsome Ebon Cat,and we can see,why you are such a popular Cat,in your household,as my training,doesnt work,with the Found Cats,at all,let alone,in three days!An extra intelligent MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWW To Nifty Neko ,COTD!!!!:D :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :) :p

Jax
01-17-2005, 10:28 AM
I love NEKO!!! Never have I wanted to reach through the screen and kiss your darling little head more than today, gorgeous Neko!! You look very Zen sitting there observing your surroundings. Your parents absolutely adore you and we can all see why! Congrats to Sweet Handsome NEKO!! :) :D :)

NoahsMommy
01-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Oh Neko, aren't you a handsome and VERY smart addition to your family.

Your hooman gave you a glowing review, honey!

Congrats on being THE cat of the day today!! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-17-2005, 11:07 AM
Neko
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

smokey the elder
01-17-2005, 01:46 PM
You make me think of an Exile song:"I wanna kiss you all over!":D

Frostfrog
01-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Neko is a black cat, and that is always good. Two of the best friends that I have ever had have been black cats and one of them is causing me to typye with one hand at this very moment. Since Neko is also a shower cat, I do hope he is not prone to suddenly and unexpectedly lashing out at dangling things.

Dan Holder
01-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Neko does sound pretty special. And even with his almost all black coat, he manages to look unique with that svelte shape and alert pose. It's very sweet when a kitty takes you as an adopted mother. Good luck to a good little guy.

Kater
01-17-2005, 03:05 PM
Neko looks so handsome with the sun bringing that lustrous shine out of his gorgeous coat! :)

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the words your hoomans have so lovingly written about you. I am very impressed to hear that even the vacuum cleaner does not frighten you in the least. :cool:

Good luck with that catwalk! ;) Please enjoy yourself today as our very own COTD!!! :D

bobtail
01-17-2005, 07:13 PM
I know what you mean about your Neko splitting time evenly between his human parents, because our Ringo has done the same thing from the very beginning. The first evening in our home he picked a spot to sleep wedged right between us. Ever since he has done his best to get the most love and attention from both of us. Congratulations on a sweet, handsome cat. He looks like a smartie so keenly staring out his window.:)

AvaJoy
01-17-2005, 08:51 PM
I so enjoyed reading all about you, Neko! I hope your telepathy is successful and you get that cat walk you so deserve, handsome fellow. You have excellent strategy so continue to bestow upon all persons equal time, as you may not be sure who will ultimately be the one to make your catwalk a reality.

Just beware that being in the sink when your guardians are brushing their teeth might mean you will get a bit of toothpaste on your lovely coat . . . I hope it is the flavor you like and won't bother you too much!:D

You sound and look like an exceptional feline and I wish you a splendid day basking in the honour of being our COTD! :)

karlyb
01-17-2005, 11:15 PM
You are a beautiful kitty, Neko, with your shiny black fur and bright eyes. And what a wonderful personality you have! For such a young cat you learned how to play your cards right - bestowing equal love and attention on each of your humans. Maybe you will get that catwalk you so desire. I envision you strutting down your catwalk, singing "I'm too sexy for my fur, too sexy for my fur." Wishing you many happy and healthy years, Neko, with the family who loves you so much.