PDA

View Full Version : Sirrah Sunday - very lazy

sirrahbed
01-16-2005, 07:50 PM
Everyone KNOWS that Sunday afternoons are for sleeping. Well, the kitties think it is always Sunday afternoon I suppose, but today I did catch every single one sawing logs.
The "GIRLZ" were all cozy...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/2GIRLSZ.jpg
Dylan snuggled lil Robbie ...only "lil" Robbie has been eating his wheaties!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/DYLROB2.jpg
..and Eliot sleeps alone. I swear I did not stage this! He climbs under the covers and puts his head out on the pillow or whatever is nearby and looks like a little furry person!! It looks like he has been tucked in - but he does this himself!:D I think he is dreaming of his sweet Josie perhaps?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/ELIOTZZ.jpg
So, this is how we left everyone as Dennis and I left to visit with friends and deliver their computer he had repaired. Just looking at these makes me realize it is bedtime.ZZZZZZ:o

christa
01-16-2005, 07:58 PM
How sweet!!! Aren't they just the best when they're sleeping! LOL . . . I can't believe that Eliot gets under the covers like that . . . that is too cute!

I'm surprised Dylan wasn't sleeping in the hammock! LOL

GraciesMommy
01-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Great pics!!

rg_girlca
01-16-2005, 08:18 PM
*YAWN* What sweet sleeping pictures of your kitties.

I can't get over how big Lizzie and Robbie have gotten.:eek: Wow!!!

I think it's time to get a bigger cat bed for them as they have slightly outgrown the other one. But that doesn't stop Lizzie from trying to be in there with sweet Emily.

Eliot is just too darn cute in that picture.

I loved them all Debbie.:)

CalliesMom
01-16-2005, 08:22 PM
I loved all your pictures! Eliot sleeping under the covers is adorable.

jazzcat
01-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Good grief Debbie, I think Robbie has been eating Power-Packed Wheaties! WOW!!!:eek:

Special smooches to Eliot. I love that little person sleeping position. He's such a cutie.

sirrahbed
01-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Good grief Debbie, I think Robbie has been eating Power-Packed Wheaties! WOW!!!:eek:

Lori- I KNOW!! I think he is as big as Emily now if that is possible - but I mix them up all the time, especially in bad lighting. At night - they look the same size to me. I actually think he is larger than Eliot:eek: He is certainly built sturdier than Eliot, or ANY of my cats. His head is HUGE and across his shoulders as well. He is clumsy and clunky - the awkward stage I guess? Funny because he still acts every bit the lil baby. Lizzie is still petite and delicately built.

Kim - are you SURE Robbie came out of Josephine???:eek: I bet he is much bigger than his momma:D Will let ya'll know his weight next month at his neuter.

kimlovescats
01-16-2005, 09:30 PM
WOW, Debbie ... Robbie has really had a growth spurt!!!! GOSH!!! What a HUNK he is!!!:eek: :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-16-2005, 11:54 PM
These pictures are adorable.:) Eliot sure does look like a little furry person.LOL:)

shais_mom
01-17-2005, 12:09 AM
how adorable!!!
I love lazy Sundays!

Killearn Kitties
01-17-2005, 04:29 AM
Adorable snuggly pictures! :D

Eliot is sooooooo sweet under the covers! Perhaps we need more pictures, since I failed to recognise him in the Who's Who contest. :o

jenluckenbach
01-17-2005, 05:12 AM
They are making me want to go back to bed! I just adore how Lizzie is half in half out of the cat bed.

QueenScoopalot
01-17-2005, 07:56 AM
That does it! I want to be a cat! :D

catlover4ever
01-17-2005, 08:20 AM
How adorable. I can not get over how big :eek: :eek: :eek: Robbie is getting. You must be feeding him Kitty Miracle Grow!!!!

P.S. Abner does the same thing that Eliot does.....I love it when he does that when he's sleeping right next to me.

catmandu
01-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Youcouldnt stage,that with Eliot,as I have tried,that myself,and the Found Cats,always shrug,the blankets off!And I love,to see sleepy Cats,as that means,that they are comfortable,in thier Furr Ever Home!

RedHedd
01-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Aww. My RB Goldie used to tuck herself in too. So sweet! And Robbie :eek: WOW! has he grown! Must be the miracle grow you put in his food, right? :D

NoahsMommy
01-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Your sleeping beauties are just a little too cute, Debbie!! ;)

I love how they cuddle up like that. So precious!!