PDA

View Full Version : How do I go about asking this??

CalliesMom
01-16-2005, 06:25 PM
At school, there is this kitty I would really like to adopt. He is a fairly FLUFFY black and white kitty who will be up for adoption by May. I've run the idea past my husband and he says "no" automatically :rolleyes: . I know we already have three cats in a small home and Shadow does have some pee pee issues. Is it even worth it? I'm pretty sure black/white kitty will find a good home from one of the vet students so it won't be so horrible. I just wanted to hear everyone else's opinion on the issue.

chrangharris
01-16-2005, 06:30 PM
It depends on your hubby. Is he one who takes hints or does he have to see the animal to fall madly in love?? Maybe take a bunch of pictures of the kitty and leave them all over the house. When he asks who it is, you could tell him it is the new kitty you would like to have.

kuhio98
01-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Pepper joined the family when I suggested we foster her. I knew she'd work her magic on Bob. I was a way on a business trip when he picked her up from the shelter. By the time I got home, she was Daddy's girl and wasn't going anywhere. :D

CalliesMom
01-16-2005, 07:07 PM
I tried the foster angle :( He's far too bright for that. He knows I say we'll "foster" it but we'll end up keeping it. He doesn't like that we have three cats already and he might be right that 4 might just be too much for us. But the kitty is so sweet.

catmandu
01-17-2005, 09:08 AM
If he sees that Cat,he may well,fall under the Spell,of the Cat,as I have.