PDA

View Full Version : A website we all need to know about

Aspen and Misty
01-16-2005, 04:23 PM
www.petedge.com

They have great prices on toys, treats, beds and Kennels! This is the best place to buy everything you need for your pet.

AMAZING price on Greenies, or at least for the price they sell around here. I'm just so pleased to have found this website, I just don't have the money to buy 15 or 20 dollar pet toys any more but I am happy to be able to buy my dogs cheaper dog toys, but to still be able to have the choices.

I found out about it from a fellow rescue who makes baskets for Easter, Christmas, fourth of July etc.

Happy shopping everyone!

Ashley

GiantSchnauzer
01-16-2005, 05:28 PM
I love petedge. Their prices are great and the best part is I can go right to their outlet store! No shipping fees. :D

MariaM
01-16-2005, 11:08 PM
Haha I was so physced (spelling?) when I found out about it a while ago. Actually I received a catalog that I ordered a couple weeks ago. But I haven't ordered anything because I'm not sure about shipping to Canada. You have to pay $15 for anything under a certain amount...I think $250. Also, with shipping, and then they might charge duty at the border, I'm really not sure. I wish I could order though because it really has awesome prices. Where do you live GiantShnauzer? I WANT AN OUTLET STORE NEAR ME! You are *SO* lucky!

LuvGold00
01-16-2005, 11:14 PM
I go to the outlet store ALL THE TIME! I pick up my orders, save on shipping!! :D
Gotta LOVE PetEdge!

GiantSchnauzer
01-16-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Where do you live GiantShnauzer? I WANT AN OUTLET STORE NEAR ME! You are *SO* lucky!

Petedge is based out of MA. The outlet is actually in the next town over so it's really close. I buy everything from them. I only wish they carried food. They changed their name a few years ago from New England Serum.

Glacier
01-17-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by MariaM
Haha I was so physced (spelling?) when I found out about it a while ago. Actually I received a catalog that I ordered a couple weeks ago. But I haven't ordered anything because I'm not sure about shipping to Canada. You have to pay $15 for anything under a certain amount...I think $250. Also, with shipping, and then they might charge duty at the border, I'm really not sure. I wish I could order though because it really has awesome prices. Where do you live GiantShnauzer? I WANT AN OUTLET STORE NEAR ME! You are *SO* lucky!

Try www.petsupplyhouse.com for a Canadian version. Similar store. Prices in Canadian dollars and based in Ontario so no customs to deal with. I buy stuff from them all the time.

*LabLoverKEB*
01-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks for posting this!

Pet Edge is where I get most of Sadie's bandanas from.:)

Cincy'sMom
01-17-2005, 10:16 PM
I just found out about petedge in early December and ordered many Christmas presents from there!

MariaM
01-17-2005, 10:18 PM
Thank you Glacier!! I'll check it out.

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 10:22 PM
I was looking through a catalog at Amy's and was amazed by the low prices. I'm eventually going to get a catalog of my own when i'm not so lazy.

anna_66
01-17-2005, 10:38 PM
I love petsedge! That's where I buy all my doggie supplies!

Fox-Gal
01-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Where where you last week with this info. LOL

I just found the bed I bought last week for $27 on their site for $17. :mad:

Thanks for the site info, it's in my favorites now. :D

wolf_Q
01-17-2005, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I've posted about Pet Edge before. I order stuff from them frequently...dog stuff and grooming supplies. :)