PDA

View Full Version : Zeke's Level 2 flyball - first class

slleipnir
01-16-2005, 03:35 PM
He did suprisingly good for me not practicing with him at ALL. I know I should have, but with the trip and all I didn't have time.

Anyway. He was extremely hyper at first T-T He barked at other dogs, one especially. But I managed to get him focused some. He did all 4 jumps going got the ball from the ramp, and came back over all four. He ended level one going over 2 to the ramp, get the ball off the floor, and come back over 4. So, he's doing really good. The first run though, he cleared the fence holding them in to see the other dogs :o

I was told I did good at getting his attention back and getting him focused. I'm really happy with him :) He even did his last runs with other dogs in the same area. Although he DID run over to smell them, it was after he did what he was suppose to. I really didn't think he'd do it AT ALL with other dogs there.

Lexi_Lover
01-16-2005, 03:57 PM
YAY! Good boy Zeke! I couldn't even get Lexi to do that! I hope you get to the championships! LOL! You'll be a STAR dog!:D

Kfamr
01-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Good job Zeke and Audrey!! :D

BCBlondie
01-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Great job!! :D

What about pics or video? ;)

slleipnir
01-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Unfortunatly I can't take pics and handle Zeke at the same time or I would :D :o

cloverfdx
01-17-2005, 06:52 AM
Woohoo way to go Zeke man :D. It sounds like Zeke is doing very well with his training, he will have it perfect in no time ;).

Please do keep us updated. Pics would be great, but i know how hard it is to train and get photos at the same time :o.