PDA

View Full Version : so angry!

Amber
01-16-2005, 01:33 PM
:mad: uhg, my mom comes home from work, and Elvis being a dog he gets excited, and jumps up on her. My mom sits down, and elvis jumps up on her lap.

THEN, do you know what my dad did? My dad grabed Elvis by the scruff of his neck, and Elvis just whined and cried really loud. I go out to the living room, asking what is going on?

my dad was yelling at Elvis to stay off the furniture.

This just angers me! My dad needs to make up his effing mind to either let him on the furniture or not. Some days he doesn't care, others hes yelling at him for it. :mad: How is Elvis suppose to learn?

When I found out what he did, I picked up Elvis, and told my dad to never touch him again.

My mom told him he had no sense to do that to our dog. Ecspecially one who is SO good to us.

UHG, dads I tell you.. :mad: I dont know what his problem is, but hes been a grouch all day. I dont know if hes angry about my brother (because my brother is doing some bad stuff)...

:( sorry for this, it just made me mad..

animal_rescue
01-16-2005, 01:42 PM
aww I'm sorry! I hope things get better

Kfamr
01-16-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm very sorry your dad is acting like that.

Luckily, my dad knows i'd drop kick him if he ever purposefully hurt my dogs. :p

shutterbug0303
01-16-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Amber. Parents can be a real pain when it comes to pets sometimes. I hope things work out for you. Good to know that your mom is helping you out by telling your dad that he shouldn't do that. Try to help your dad understand that Elvis won't learn the rules unless you stick with one. Good luck!

lute
01-16-2005, 04:32 PM
i'm so sorry. i'm sure things will turn up.

Amber
01-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Its okay now. My dad sent me a e-mail, and he told me how it was wronge of him to take his anger out on Elvis. Its because he's frustraded with my brother with what hes doing.

TrixiesMom
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Still, hun... there's no need to take out frustration on an animal... they're the helpless ones :(

Amber
01-16-2005, 09:26 PM
i know that, but if you knew what my brother has been doing...*sigh* I'm sure you would finally crack, and let your frustation out...

he knows he shouldn't have done it.

slleipnir
01-16-2005, 11:37 PM
My dad knows I'd get REALLY nasty if he'd hurt my dogs. But he loves them a lot...even if he pretends not too :o

I hope your dad and bro work things out