PDA

View Full Version : *Pet Talk Gift Swap - Questionnaire & Rules*

Kfamr
01-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Please read the following if you are interested in the Pet Talk Gift Swap.

Do NOT sign up unless you FULLY plan to send the items, no matter what person you recieve.
Also, please be aware of the costs included in buying the gifts and also mailing them, possibly to another country. The minimum cost for gifts is $20. There is no maximum amount.
The swap is intended for the pets and small gifts for the humans are well-appreciated. You do not have to buy an idividual gift for each pet. Certain pets can share gifts (Dogs with dogs, cats with cats...etc..)

You may join the Gift Swap if you have been an ACTIVE MEMBER for atleast a 6 months. If you have been late or irresponsible with previous swaps, you may not participate. If you think this may include you, please PM either myself or wolf_Q. If you fail to send a package then you will not be allowed to participate in any further swaps held by Amy & me.

We also ask that you agree to insure or atleast send your gift by something other than regular mail service. Something with the option to track the package is desired. This way nothing gets lost while being sent to your reciever. If you chose not to do so, you must take full responsibility to send your reciever another package if in the case it gets lost.

The deadline to send your package is Saturday - April 30th, 2005... The last day in April!
The deadline is for everyone.
You MUST send your package in time of the deadline.
Please do not sign up if you cannot afford, want take the time, have no motivation to send, or do not agree with our rules and requirements.

DO NOT FILL IT OUT AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT PM IT.
Email your fully answered questionnaire to : [email protected]
The DEADLINE to fill out the questionnaire is : Saturday - February 12th, 2005.
NO more questionnaires will be accepted after this date. This will be posted in all of the general forums so there will be no excuse for you to miss it. If you do, we're sorry. We will more than likely have more swaps in the future, and you can participate then.

Allow us time after this date to swap names out. Your reciever's information will be sent out via-PM shortly after the questionnaire deadline. Make sure your PM Inboxes are cleared so there will be no problem sending the information.

If you agree to everything we've said previously,
Please fill out and send the following to: [email protected]
BY: February 12th, 2005

PLEASE make your e-mail's subject your PT Member name.

------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your first and last name:

2. Full Mail Address (include country):

3. Email address and Pet Talk ID:

4. Number of pets:

5. Pets names, ages, breeds:

6. What are your pets favorite types of toys, treats, etc. ?

7. Does your pet ever wear clothing (sweaters, bandanas, etc.)? If so, please list what sizes.

8. Is there anything you have really been meaning to get your pet(s)?

9. Is there any type of toy/treat your pet really does not like or you prefer not to give to them?

10. Do you collect anything?

11. What is your favorite color? Favorite animal?

12. If you were to receive a shirt, what size would you need?

13. Is there anything else about yourself or pets you'd like to add?

14. Do you mind sending your gift to another country?

15. Please let us know, if at all, who you've previously swapped with if you'd rather not send to them again.

16. Do you have any preferences as to what kind of pets you send to? Please specify here. We will try our best to fit what is desired, but no guarantees.

17. If you have any specific requests or questions please address them here.

------------------------------------------------------------------

***The last 4 questions will not be sent to the person who recieves your name***

Again, send in the questionnaire by February 12th, 2005.

Kfamr
01-16-2005, 12:51 PM
This is where i'll post who's questionnaires we've recieved.

Kfamr
Jods
CalliesMom
Kimlovescats
Petslover
Cincy'smom
Shelteez2
Cookiebaker
Karen
Corinna
anna_66
dukedogsmom
binka_nugget
PJ's Mom
DogLover9501
wolf_Q
bckrazy
FizzGiggs_Mommy
YellowLabLover
WolfChan
Fox-Gal
catmandu
Maya & Inka's mommy
RedHedd
Ramanth
MariaM
slick
tikeyas_mom
RobiLee
QueenChyna

dukedogsmom
01-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Sounds good to me

CalliesMom
01-16-2005, 12:59 PM
I do have a question regarding the active member part for six months. I've been posting herealmost daily for at least two months and would very much like to join the gift swap. Can you make exceptions?

dukedogsmom
01-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Kay, it wouldn't be a surprise but I'd be willing to be her swap if you want to give her a chance.

Kfamr
01-16-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
I do have a question regarding the active member part for six months. I've been posting herealmost daily for at least two months and would very much like to join the gift swap. Can you make exceptions?

Silly, you've been a member for over 6 months so you're fully allowed to participate!

However we cannot make an exceptions for those who haven't been here for 6 months or more.

CalliesMom
01-16-2005, 01:29 PM
LOL Kay I only meant that I hadn't posted regularly for six months. I've lurked for YEARS, but just posted recently.

I was thinking about that too while I was eating lunch and I do have to agree with the qualification of having to be an active member for at least 6 months. I've seen too many people not get a gift :( because someone signed up and failed to send them something.

Corinna
01-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Just sent mine.

Karen
01-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Sent mine in!

petslover
01-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Just sent mine in.. :D

Kfamr
01-17-2005, 08:17 AM
The list is updated! If you're not on it, it means I haven't recieved an e-mail from you. :)

dukedogsmom
01-17-2005, 01:04 PM
Just sent mine

DogLover9501
01-17-2005, 03:54 PM
I just sent mine!

Corinna
01-18-2005, 12:18 AM
bump

mina'smomma
01-18-2005, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure how long I've been posting. Do I qualify???????

Kfamr
01-20-2005, 02:58 PM
The list was just updated!

Sorry mina'smomma -- You've only been a member since September... Next time!

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Kay, I've only rejoined PT in November. But I was a member during more than a year before. May I still join the list? I will send in my list as soon as you aprove :)

CathyBogart
01-21-2005, 12:35 AM
I sent mine in. :)

Fox-Gal
01-21-2005, 04:38 PM
Just sent mine in.

Also if you get two from me, sorry. Stupid, outlook said sending 2. :confused: So it might have doubled it.

Kfamr
01-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Yes Lut, you may participate.

The list has been updated.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Yes Lut, you may participate.

The list has been updated.

Yippie, thanks, Kay!!! i just sent the list with questions!!:)

wolf_Q
01-30-2005, 12:37 AM
C'mon guys....you know that more of you want to join! ;)

Lexi_Lover
01-30-2005, 07:30 AM
I wish I could:(

Corinna
01-31-2005, 12:20 AM
Just bumping this up.

dukedogsmom
01-31-2005, 08:34 AM
No need to bump. It stays at the top all the time

Karen
01-31-2005, 11:03 PM
That (making a thread "sticky,") only works if you view things by forum, instead of "Today's Active Topics!" So bumping does have some effect.

Ooooooh, I can't wait to see who I get!!!!!

Corinna
02-01-2005, 01:37 PM
thanks Karen that is how I read it.

slick
02-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Just sent mine in. :)

ramanth
02-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Sent! :D

QueenChyna
02-09-2005, 06:18 PM
well I sent mine in but umm....... why is the list not being updated!?!?!
I was just wondering because lots of people have signed up and they want to see thier names, and I do to!:D

Hope the list gets updated soon!

Kfamr
02-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Um.. patience?! Eesh!

No, there has not been a lot of people signed up since the last time i've updated. There's been 4 since the 30th of January, when it was last updated. Two of them recieved within the last week. I don't believe I have to update it every day.

Your's was not one of the 4 I recieved.

wolfie
02-10-2005, 04:19 PM
I might join. I'll have to make a decision by Saturday I guess!

It was pretty fun last time. ^_^

RobiLee
02-11-2005, 11:30 AM
I just sent in my questionaire.

Robin :D

QueenChyna
02-11-2005, 01:41 PM
sorry, I was just asking because it has been a little while.

Umm ok that is odd but I sent it through the link. well I guess I will try that way again and if not, I might have to send it to you from my hotmail.
Hope that is fine for you kay.

I will send my questionaire again tonight.
BYE BYE:D

QueenChyna
02-11-2005, 04:56 PM
:D There I sent it again, through hotmail though. Hopefully it will work this time.

QueenChyna
02-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Ohh yahoo! Thanx for updating the list!:D I am all happy and warm on the inside! okey dokey.

Kfamr
02-12-2005, 10:30 AM
Okay.
:confused:

Anyways, today is the last day for everyone to sign up.

Corinna
02-12-2005, 11:05 PM
Kay did you get my Message that my e-mail changed since I signed up?

MariaM
02-12-2005, 11:13 PM
And how about my message?
:p
I know, I'm a pest.

I'm really excited to see who I've gotten! I will be patiently waiting. :)

Kfamr
02-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Yes- I recieved both of your messages, just haven't replied. ;)

Hopefully Amy and I will be able to get together tonight to swap names.

slick
03-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Just want to let you know that my package will not be mailed out for a couple of weeks yet.....I'm waiting on a "specialized" item....;) :)

Edit March 28th - I have only a couple of items to get this coming weekend then should have mine mailed off the first week of April.:)

ramanth
04-06-2005, 01:22 PM
My gift swap is sent! :D :D

My 'person' should receive it in at least 2 two days. :D

I was at the counter, taping the box up and another guy there finally laughs and said "I think it's safe." And I replied, "You can never be sure." :D He laughs and said, "Yeah...those gorillas they hire love to jump on boxes, or so I've heard."

I think the box could survive WWIII. ;) :D

tikeyas_mom
04-09-2005, 02:34 PM
i will be sending out my gift swop today.. it should be recieved in 3-5 work days..

I still havent recieved :)...

slick
04-11-2005, 08:34 PM
My parcel is addressed and ready to take to the post office which I will do tomorrow. It's rather heavy so not sure how I'm going to send it yet. I'll see what options I have.

Well, the post office has the parcel and I'm told it will be delivered in 4 business days but knowing good 'ol Canada Post I'm sure the recipient will get it next week sometime....hopefully...:rolleyes:

anna_66
04-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Mine was sent yesterday:) Should be there in a few day!

PJ's Mom
04-13-2005, 08:53 AM
Mine will get sent out this afternoon. Yay! :p

Kevin Farmer
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Havnt been here for six months so guess I dont get to participate
:(

PJ's Mom
04-13-2005, 03:16 PM
@!##$@

I sent my package out today but in all my excitement, I left the note out of the box!

So now my person won't know who I am and think that I just sent stuff! :eek: :(

Cookiebaker
04-13-2005, 09:00 PM
I received my box (thank you KIMMY!!!) and yup, I think it would have survived WWII! ;)

My box is almost ready to be sent out. I am waiting on one thing (Hopefully I can do it tomorrow) and then I will UPS it out!!! :D

CathyBogart
04-14-2005, 07:16 PM
I got mine!! Many thanks to Lut!! I got dog toys, kitty toys (Got my lazy ol' lady kitty up and about!) kitty treats, a calender/planner with gorgeous kitty pics, a 'keep out' doorknob hanger for my room, two stuffies, and a CUDDLY new blanket! *Snuggles up in the blanket*

Mine got delayed because of all the moving mayhem, but it should go out this week!

Corinna
04-14-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm Mailing mine out tommorrow.

QueenChyna
04-19-2005, 12:18 AM
well Thanx soo much to Jynnelle, I recieved my gift, thanx soo much, its awesome!!!
I will be sending out to my swapper fairly soon, just gotta pack it up, maybe I will get one more thing for it but I dunno!

Thanx again:D

tikeyas_mom
04-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by QueenChyna
well Thanx soo much to Jynnelle, I recieved my gift, thanx soo much, its awesome!!!
I will be sending out to my swapper fairly soon, just gotta pack it up, maybe I will get one more thing for it but I dunno!

Thanx again:D

I am so glad you liked everything :)... enjoy :D...

Jods
04-21-2005, 07:31 AM
I bought all my stuff, and when I get some more money I willl mail it. :)

ramanth
04-22-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
I received my box (thank you KIMMY!!!) and yup, I think it would have survived WWII! ;)
Cause you never know... ;) :D I just have a facination with tape. LOL!

Still waiting for mine....hope I get it before I leave for San Francisco!! :)

The agony of waiting to open it will be too much. ;)

PJ's Mom
04-23-2005, 06:22 PM
I guess my package hasn't arrived yet. I thought my person would have it already. :confused: :(

Jods
04-25-2005, 01:01 PM
I just mailed mine can't wait till they get it!!!! :D :) :D

QueenChyna
04-25-2005, 10:19 PM
I mailed mine today!!!!:D Hopefullly the person will get their package by thursday or friday, maybe next week at the latest I hope!:rolleyes:

PJ's Mom
04-27-2005, 05:51 PM
I got mine today! Yay! :D

I wish my person would get theirs. I'm getting worried now. The post office said it would only take a week. :(

dukedogsmom
04-28-2005, 09:01 PM
If I can stay awake in the morning, I'll be mailing mine tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll be mailing it on Saturday. Going to try to get one more thing done before I mail it.

ramanth
04-29-2005, 01:14 PM
Still have not received, but I'm not overly worried.

But if whoever had my name checks this thread, I'm going to be out of town from Sat - Thursday. I'll have my parents call me if it arrives, but the opening and picture taking will have to wait. ;) :)

bckrazy
04-29-2005, 06:45 PM
:D I just sent mine today! Of course, the day before the deadline. . .

UPS charged me $19.48 :eek:. . shipping is insane. .

MariaM
04-29-2005, 07:14 PM
Holy crap, thats a LOT. I sent mine regular mail, and it cost 10.60 + 1.00 insurance, equaling a grand total of 12.95. The post office lady asked if I wanted to send it faster, and she said it cost 22.00 something... + tax. I didn't even have that much with me!

bckrazy
04-29-2005, 07:57 PM
n_n. . I know. . they said if I used priority mail it would cost $33! The box also weighed 15 lbs, LOL! I think I got too much stuff :p! I didn't get insurance :o

MariaM
04-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Lol, well I'm sure whoever receives it will be uber-happy!!

PJ's Mom
04-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Mine was $21 to ship and that's taking a week to get to its destination. :eek:

Corinna
04-29-2005, 08:40 PM
Mine from here to Florida took about 4 days ,cost about $20

QueenChyna
04-29-2005, 10:03 PM
oh man, mine only cost like 8.95, somethin like that, but no insurance:rolleyes:
hehe

slick
04-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I have not received mine either, but really, that doesn't bother me one bit.

The main thing is that my recipient got hers...and that's all that matters. I don't remember how much it cost me to mail mine...it's only once a year and Pet Talkers are very "speshul." They are worth it. :) :) :cool:

jennifert9
04-29-2005, 10:11 PM
Kayann, can we have another one soon? I know some
people are flat broke;) after the last one but I just returned to Pet Talk recently and I would love to participate in the next one...

Did you do this last one like "secret Santa" so you didn't know who was sending the present?

binka_nugget
04-30-2005, 05:18 PM
I haven't sent mine yet.. I'll be sending it today before I get to work. The last time I sent a package, it came up to $17 for shipping (non-insured and it took a week or so). The package I'm about to ship is even heavier... yikes.

RobiLee
04-30-2005, 08:33 PM
I sent mine out this morning! Nothing like waiting til the last minute;).

Hmmm, I wonder where my package is going;) :p.

bckrazy
05-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
Lol, well I'm sure whoever receives it will be uber-happy!!

aw, I really really hope so. .

anna_66
05-02-2005, 08:02 PM
We were all so excited when our special package came in the mail today!!
I'll try to get some pictures upload tonight:D

Thanks Jods!!!

kimlovescats
05-03-2005, 10:46 PM
I have had my stuff for a while, was hoping to find something else to add, but haven't. Now that the deadline is up ... I will try to get it mailed in the next day or so! Sorry!!!:rolleyes:

PJ's Mom
05-03-2005, 10:48 PM
If I mailed my package two weeks ago and still have no way of knowing if my person received it, would it be ok to PM her and ask if she received it? :confused:

tikeyas_mom
05-04-2005, 12:07 AM
i sent mine, and it has been recieved :)..

i havent recieved my gift yet .

bckrazy
05-04-2005, 01:33 AM
PJs Mom, I'm sure thats ok!! I would want to know too, in case the post office lost it or whatever.

I hope my person gets it soon!!! I would be so bummed if it got lost or damaged. . and I know it was just her B-day, so I dont want it to be too late ;). .uh oh. . TMI ^__^

Kfamr
05-04-2005, 08:34 AM
I don't really mind if anyone tells who they've got at this point.
I gave up on trying to make it surprise as so many people post about who they have in their public journals and such, there's no use. ;)

I'm going to list, according to what I have seen, who hasn't recieved their packages yet. I asked that everyone PM me when they recieved, but only a few people have so i've been going by what i've seen. Of course, I don't see every thread on here so I may have missed a few.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE WHO HAS YOUR NAME - DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING!

Kimlovescats sends to --> YellowLabLover
Shelteez2 sends to --> Ramanth
dukedogsmom sends to --> binka_nugget
binka_nugget sends to --> MariaM
PJ's Mom sends to --> tikeyas_mom
DogLover9501 sends to --> Jods
bckrazy sends to --> RobiLee
YellowLabLover sends to --> slick
WolfChan sends to -- > Petslover
RedHedd sends to --> CalliesMom
MariaM sends to -- > DogLover9501
slick sends to --> Shelteez2
RobiLee sends to --> Corinna

PJ's Mom
05-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
i havent recieved my gift yet .

Oh no. :(

I sent it out over 2 weeks ago and they told me it would take 10 days at most. I listed everything in the box for customs and told them that if there was a problem to send the entire box back to me but I don't have it either. :(

I'm sorry Jynelle. :( I hope you get it soon.

Kfamr
05-04-2005, 12:09 PM
PJ's mom, did you track it at all?

petslover
05-04-2005, 12:19 PM
When I sent Jynelle her gift from the Christmas Gift Swap. It took like 4 weeks to get there. The post office also told me 10 days. I wouldn't worry about it to much because I worried when mine didn't get to her, but it finally did.

I just hope that happens with you too.

PJ's Mom
05-04-2005, 01:03 PM
PJ's mom, did you track it at all?

Nope. The lady at the post office assured me it would get there within 10 days time and without there being any problems as long as I listed what was in the box. So I did. :(

When I sent Jynelle her gift from the Christmas Gift Swap. It took like 4 weeks to get there. The post office also told me 10 days. I wouldn't worry about it to much because I worried when mine didn't get to her, but it finally did.

I just hope that happens with you too.

Oh thank you! I feel a little better now. :)

MariaM
05-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Every time I've sent a package to the states, it's tooken usually at least 2 weeks.

By the way, I've got mine, so you can take Ashley off the list! Just got it today.

tikeyas_mom
05-05-2005, 01:03 AM
i am sure it will make it :)..

kimlovescats
05-05-2005, 04:29 PM
I mailed my gift box out today ... UPS. Supposed to arrive Monday or Tuesday! Sorry for the delay!;)

Kim

Kfamr
05-05-2005, 11:52 PM
PJ's Mom sends to --> tikeyas_mom
bckrazy sends to --> RobiLee

bckrazy
05-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Kay, Robin just PM-ed me and said she got it :D

Corinna
05-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Corinna send to Dukesmom and she has gotten it.

PJ's Mom
05-07-2005, 01:39 PM
Jynelle finally got hers, Kay. :)

RobiLee
05-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by bckrazy
Kay, Robin just PM-ed me and said she got it :D

Yep! I did indeed get my package. I'm working on pictures right now ;)

Kfamr
05-07-2005, 07:55 PM
MariaM sends to -- > DogLover9501

dukedogsmom
05-08-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm kind of worried. I mailed mine a week from this past Friday.

MariaM
05-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Don't worry Val...mine took almost 2 weeks, and it was in the same country!

DogLover9501
05-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I received mine, and I sent mine out on April 29th.

Kfamr
05-08-2005, 07:31 PM

King Spartacus
05-09-2005, 10:32 AM
What a wonderful idea!!! Hopefully you'll have another of these in 6 months time!!! ;)

Jods
05-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I got my package today YAY it is great... I'm off to post pics...

Corinna
05-09-2005, 10:29 PM
I got mine from Robilee Will post pictures in the next day or so.

Kfamr
05-10-2005, 07:15 PM

binka_nugget
05-11-2005, 12:53 AM
We got our package today!

Thanks Val!! :D The dogs went crazy over the treats. I'll post pictures soon.

dukedogsmom
05-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Woo hoo! I'm sorry it took so long. I don't know how your sugar cookies taste by now. I realised I misspelled Kaedyn's name on the card. Sorry about that.

ramanth
05-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Got our box! Boy Shelteez2 ever spoil us. :D

I'm out of town now, so I'll post pics on Monday. :)

Kfamr
05-12-2005, 07:49 PM

dukedogsmom
05-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Hey, where's the pics Ashely?

binka_nugget
05-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Workin' on them as we speak. :) They'll be in Dog Gen. shortly

kimlovescats
05-16-2005, 11:52 PM

Mine was supposed to have been there LAST Monday or Tuesday!!!???? It's been a week late now?:confused:

Kfamr
05-17-2005, 12:45 PM
I've been trying to contact YellowLabLover as it seems the only problem in the swap lies with her - She hasn't been on much recently so i'm hoping she recieved it... and hopefully sent her's.

kimlovescats
05-17-2005, 07:50 PM
I've been trying to contact YellowLabLover as it seems the only problem in the swap lies with her - She hasn't been on much recently so i'm hoping she recieved it... and hopefully sent her's.

I have been worrying about her gift for over a week now.
I finally e-mailed her myself today ... her mother wrote me back saying she received it last week. Would have been nice to know this last week.:(

Kfamr
05-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Yes, it would have been. Would also be nice to know whether or not she's sent. I sure hope she has.

Corinna
05-17-2005, 10:23 PM
A couple months ago she did say she was being grounded becouse of something she did . She would not be on much. If I remember correctly. I even asked if she could still pen pal and she wasn't sure. I think her folks have shut down her computer privlages.

slick
05-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Yes, it would have been. Would also be nice to know whether or not she's sent. I sure hope she has.
It has been sent. I received a very nice email from her Mom. Mom sent the package to me last Thursday but knowing our beloved Canada Post, I just might get it by June. Life is too short to sweat over it. Even if I didn't get it, so what! All I care about is that my package was received.

Kfamr
05-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Sorry for wanting to keep track of the swap so I can move on.

Thanks for letting me know.

slick
05-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Sorry for wanting to keep track of the swap so I can move on..
Kay, my comment about "sweating over it" was not addressed to you. I was saying that I would not sweat over it if I didn't receive it. I guess I should proofread before clicking submit....:o

You've done a great job on this swap and I, for one, will participate in future ones. Thanks Kay and big hugs to you.

slick
05-22-2005, 06:03 PM
My package arrived!!!
Sorry, I don't have a camera to take any pictures, but let me describe this awesome gift.

First there's a tin of fishy tasting Pounce treats in different shapes. I opened it and believe it or not, both kitties loved them, expecially Max. Had to put those away in a hurry.

Next, came this neat little teaser with a yellow furry thing on the end. Then underneath that was a container for me grow my own cat grass. Well, it didn't take long for me to set that up and am now patiently waiting for them to sprout.

That's not all. At the bottom was this big package and I giggled when I opened it up. It's a "4-in-1" gift set and here's what it includes:
1. A cushy mat that reverses to bonded fibre for scratching.
2. A non-skid placemat shaped like a fish....will have to decide just who is getting that one.
3. A mouse swat toy with a pom-pom.
4. Four balls with jingle bells.

A big thank you from me and Max and Speckles. :)