PDA

View Full Version : Buddy is gone...

Catsnclay
01-16-2005, 11:50 AM
I just got a PM from Linda aka My Sweet Boy, and sadly they had to put Buddy to sleep. The Chylothorax was just too much for his little body. Linda is devastated, to say the least.

Please keep her and Buddy in your thoughts & prayers PTer's!

Rest in Peace at Rainbow Bridge little Buddy!!

Barbara
01-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Oh Bunny, thanks for giving us the info.

Linda I am so sorry for you! May Buddy be happy at RB - he'll meet Bassett and many others who can breathe and run again.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-16-2005, 11:55 AM
I am so sorry!
Prayers on the way!

Buddy my Leroy will show you around the Rainbow bridge and keep you company, if you need it.

Rest well, sweet one!:(

krazyaboutkatz
01-16-2005, 04:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy's passing.:( Now he's painfree and playing up at Rainbow Bridge. Please RIP Buddy. Take care Linda. {{{HUGS}}}

Karen
01-16-2005, 04:43 PM
Rest in peace, Buddy. Play nice at the Rainbow Bridge, we are sorry you had to leave so soon! You will live on in Linda's heart for years to come.

Prairie Purrs
01-16-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm so sorry. Buddy fought as long as he could against his illness. RIP, sweetie.

lisalee
01-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Please pass my condolences along to Linda. I'm very sorry. Buddy is now safe and free from pain. Please take care

kt_luvs_kitties
01-16-2005, 08:31 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. Poor Buddy. I hope that the family of Buddy and all that loved him get the faith they need to make it through such a difficult time.
RIP sweet Buddy. Have fun at the RB. You will be missed:(

slick
01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Linda:
Please know that my heart is breaking for you right now. :( :( It's so sad that Buddy was only a part of Pet Talk for such a short while but I know that he is in a better place. God must have needed him for some special task. He's pain-free now and breathing in all the fresh air of the RB.

{{{HUGS}}}
slick
xo

kimlovescats
01-16-2005, 09:47 PM
So very sorry to hear of Buddy's passing. May God bring your heart peace and comfort during this difficult time!:(

pipersmom
01-17-2005, 03:41 PM
RIP sweet Buddy.

emily_the_spoiled
01-17-2005, 04:08 PM
I am so sorry to read about Buddy. Please know that he can now play and run without pain or problems breathing. Although that doesn't make it easier for you, please know that my heart goes out to you today. :(

Kater
01-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Buddy you were loved here on earth and are loved dearly still. RIP always.
Linda, you are in my prayers during this difficult time. {{{HUGS}}}

MySweetBoy
01-17-2005, 07:04 PM
I thank you all for your condolences and prayers, and support over the weeks. My life will be forever changed over the loss of my sweet boy, Buddy. The love and joy, and friendship that this one sweet little cat gave me will be imprinted on my heart and soul forever. He was a blessing to my life and I feel privileged to have known him. I'm grieving terribly now but know he is in heaven with his daddy, my brother. May God bless all of you and your babies, and all the animals of the earth.

Linda

And a little child shall lead them.
Isaiah 11:6

sirrahbed
01-17-2005, 08:15 PM
:( :( I am so sorry Linda. I wish I would have been more available to you, so sorry.

We knew this time would come but so hard and sad:(

I have thought of you every day for weeks. Just so shocked to hear it really is over and Buddy is gone:(

(((((HUGS)))))

sweet memorial candle for pets - Buddy is there! (http://www.petpics.net/memory/)

catmandu
01-18-2005, 08:20 AM
Little Buddy,is now in Cuba,with The Pet talkers Angel Army,and has had,a wonderful time,getting,to know,all the Pets! But he misses you,so much,and wants,to thank you,for all you did,for him,and you will be reunited,one fine day.

jazzcat
01-18-2005, 11:01 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Buddy.

Rest in Peace.

Randi
01-18-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm so sorry to hear Buddy is gone. :( May it be a comfort that he is now free of pain.

Rest in Peace, Buddy!

Cataholic
01-18-2005, 01:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear Buddy lost his fight. May your memories bring you some comfort in these difficult days ahead. RIP.

K & L
01-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh I'm just so sorry to read this. I'm in tears. Buddy's in peace and free of pain. RIP little guy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-18-2005, 02:16 PM
:(

I'm so sorry.

RIP Buddy. :(