PDA

View Full Version : Princess Bridgett

Kristl
01-16-2005, 11:10 AM
i accidentaly posted this in the dog area. oops. well, anyways, this is my Turkish Van, Princess Bridgett. She's been at the Rainbow Bridge for almost 3 years now, but I still thought I'd put her up here! She was spoiled!! When I lived at home she'd go sleep on my mom and dad's bed every morning and when my mom would try to make the bed Bridgett would hiss and get mad at her. Needless to say, the bed did not get made most days!!:) She hated my dad's cat Bailey and wouldn't even let her in the same room as her! As my dad said, she was the Head B****! I got her when I was 5. My mom heard a kitten mewing outside and she said I the kitten was still there when I got home from kindergarten that I could keep her. Of course we fed her, so she was there. I had her for 16 years. She was a great friend and I will miss her forever, until I see her again. RIP sweet Princess. See you at the Rainbow Bridge!!

catmandu
01-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Princess Bridget,has made quite a nmae for herself,in the Pet talker angel Army,and still misses you,very mauch.She is in charge,of the Starys,that come,in nad she helps them adjust,to thier new home,and is well loed but the Pets! She is An Archangel,at the Rainbow Bridge!

kt_luvs_kitties
01-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Your kitty was beautiful, and very lucky to have such loving owners. May she RIP.

slick
01-16-2005, 08:45 PM
:( :( I'm so sorry about Princess Bridgett but know that she's happy and purring with delight. That picture is beautiful and she sure does look like a spoiled Princess....but who wouldn't spoil that precious girl. Play happy at the RB sweetie.

That's a funny story about the bed. I always make my bed in the morning except recently. My Max jumps up after breakfast and lays down among the folded-over sheets. I simply choose to not disturb him.....:o