PDA

View Full Version : JAX - Poodles

snowyowlcat
01-16-2005, 12:33 AM
JAX! I love your little doggie eating.
Did you make that yourself?
Also, I am a poodle lover. Have you had any "of the day"s??
Thanks!:D :D

Jax
01-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Hello - Thanks - my husband found my little avatar doggie, I'm not sure where.

I am absolutely nuts about poodles!! Mine is named Betty Page and she will turn 3 on Valentine's Day. She loves her kitties - we have two and she literally wrestles around with one, a white persian, like they are two puppies. What's "of the days"? Do you have a poodle? Happy Sunday, Jax

snowyowlcat
01-17-2005, 01:23 AM
I was just wondering if you had a pet that had been " " of the day. That's what the "of the day"s meant.

I cannot decide between a toy poodle, a standard, or actually one of both. I do like peach, but brown is going to win over for color, so this is going to be a really hard decision!
I just love poodles, I think they are just the most beautiful dog around no matter what they look like.
Thanks!
Happy Monday!!:D :D

Jax
01-17-2005, 10:41 AM
I just absolutely loooove the browns! I like the golden/green eyes and pink face leather. And I just truly love that poodle look. I'm glad they're not a super trendy breed. I can relate to the decision between a standard and a toy - I live in NYC, so I went with the toy, though there are definitely standards here in the city. Standards are so magnificent and people say, though I can hardly believe it I'm partial to toys ;) , that the standards are even more human-like and loving. I'm very lucky my girl is only 3 - I hopefully will have another 17 years with her (that's another good thing about the smaller ones they tend to live longer), but could see a brown poodle in my future eventually, lol. My Betty would NOT appreciate another dog, lol, she likes cats.

I'm STILL waiting for Betty to be DOTD, lol, I submitted her pic years ago, but my cats have been COTD:
Fritz http://catoftheday.com/archive/2004/October/02.html
Priscilla http://catoftheday.com/archive/2001/March/03.html