PDA

View Full Version : \\Scrapbook Pages!! *7 PiCs+2 RaNdOm PiCs*//

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:49 PM
I've been looking at everyone's scrapbooks and It looked like a lot of fun! :D sooo... I went out and bought myself some supplies :D My pages kind of stink because I'm really new to scrapbooking but it is SO MUCH FUN!! lol :p
All my pages are a work in progress. lol. I kind of ran low on stickers and stuff.

Here is the cover of the scrapbook. It's really plain. lol.

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Here is Zeus' page. As you can see, I'm not as talented as most of you at scrapbooking.lol.

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Here is Mackenzie's page... I'm still going to add more to this one. There's still a lot of empty space.

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:52 PM
Here's Baybi's page. I really don't like this one because I had a sticker shortage crisis and you can see that it didn't really turn out too well. lmao.

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Here's Muffin's page... This one is also a WIP. There's still empty space.

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Here's Freckles' page... I didn't have enough stuff to fill it all up so I kind of had to improvise. lol.

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:55 PM
And this one is my favorite, Merlin's page. :) I got this lil' tiny pack of miniature helmets, brushes, horseshoes, apples, etc... they are so cute!! If you look in the center on the bottom You will see a jump. We put a picture of me jumping Merlin behing the jump so it looked like we were jumping it. lol!!

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Here is a closeup of that little jump thing. :p I accidentally cut some of my head off. :rolleyes:

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:57 PM
And 2 random pictures....

the dogs cuddling. :D

flamepony12
01-15-2005, 11:57 PM
And another. Sorry for so many pictures! lol! this is the last one, I promise. Hope you enjoyed! :)

manda_moo87
01-15-2005, 11:58 PM
Those pages of your scrapbook look great Devon! :D

I guess I should get around to making a scrapbook... one of these days! :o :p

AWWWWWWWW... the pic of the pups cuddling is TOO cute! :D

flamepony12
01-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by manda_moo87

I guess I should get around to making a scrapbook... one of these days! :o :p

yes, you should! It's really a lot of fun! ;) I never had much interest for it, but once I started I couldn't stop! :D

Originally posted by manda_moo87

AWWWWWWWW... the pic of the pups cuddling is TOO cute!

Thank you!! :D

buckner
01-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Hah, those pages are much better than I could have ever done. Good job! Remember, a scrapbook is never completely done. :)

tomkatzid
01-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Those really are good. I wish I could do those. It must take a lot of time and thought to put them all together. Very nice job.
But my big question is how in the world do you get the 3 pups to lay together like that ??!! Our girls want their own space. Those are just the cutest pictures I've ever seen.
Katz

dukedogsmom
01-16-2005, 06:26 AM
You've got a good start and you'll get better the more pages you do. I love the one of the jump. That's cool. Here's my first two scrapbook pages. Mine look so much better now but I like these, too.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/scrapbook1.jpg
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/scrapbook2.jpg
It's very addictive. Another thing you can get is a template with different shapes. That way, you can make your photographs into shapes, which makes a page more fun.

flamepony12
01-16-2005, 10:00 AM
Thank everyone!

I really like yours too, Val :)

joanofark
01-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Wow! It seems like everyone has a Scrapbook!! Now I have to start one! He he, SOME DAY!:p I've started one of me and my friends but I running out of pics! I hate that!:mad::p

I have an Idea that might be cute for you- I remember that AV you had that said "I don't need sight to see love" or somthing like that. You could make a page like that. I loved the avatar... Who knows what the page could look like!!! Just an idea, you don't have to do it:p

Great Job!!!:)

EssTer
01-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Aww.. you have really cute scrapbook ;)

Puppy_Love4
01-16-2005, 11:20 AM
those are cute member the 2nd main thing is to kinda get the paper to match the photo the main color that is in the pic or that stands out the most would most likely be your back ground paper

One other thing i might suggest and it will make your photo's POP and that is to matt your photo's on pattern paper or plain card stock