PDA

View Full Version : more updates!

Kristl
01-15-2005, 03:40 PM
since i just KNOW everyone wants to hear about Bull's potty habits....he was so good for me. he was allowed in the living room to "get the kitties!"(he tries to play with them until they jump on the couch) and after a little while we went outside and he promptly went potties! Outside, not on the floor! thank goodness, i think we're making headway! BTW: does anyone know on average how long the potty training process takes? thanks

bckrazy
01-15-2005, 03:52 PM
:) sounds awesome.. what a good puppy Bull!! Even now, sometimes Gonzo will make me wait a half hour out in the rain with him before he decides to go potty :rolleyes:... potty training can take from a few days to a few months, or more. Some dogs are kind of stubborn/independent and will still have accidents after years of potty training. Bull sounds like he won't take too long though! I definately suggest going through the whole process, taking him out to potty after feeding, exercising, and time in the crate, until he's atleast 6 months. That'll definately set him up to do really well in the house as an adult.

OMG! what a gorgeous little face! look at those big puppy eyes!! :p you don't mind if I steal him as soon as he's pottytrained, do yah?

Kristl
01-15-2005, 03:54 PM
no, but i know where you can get one.....:D :D

luvofallhorses
01-15-2005, 04:20 PM
aww bully is so cute and potty training takes like how long it takes :p it is different w/ each doggie!

TrixiesMom
01-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Trix took about 2 weeks to completely train.. she came with some training..