PDA

View Full Version : Look what she did to me...(from Founder)

Glacier
01-15-2005, 02:42 PM
Dear PTers,
Look what my momma did to me!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/dogs%2005/hurt_paw.jpg
My big beautiful paw is all wrapped up! It feels funny and I have to walk like a doofus now!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/dogs%2005/hurt_paw2.jpg
Oh, woe is me! My poor poor paw! The big pad on my paw split wide open a couple days ago. I was playing in the snow and got a big snowball so I ripped it off. Bad, bad idea.

Mom told me to quit my whining. She said it could be worse, she could have bought me the bright pink girly booties. At least she got me a nice boy color. I am being a good dog and not trying to chew it off too. My paw does feel better with it on. Plus Mom is putting this nice cream on my paw and I get to stay in the house lots and lots! I can't run with the sled team though and that's a bummer. I love to run. Mom says two weeks and then maybe I can come, but I might have to wear a bootie then too. I hope the other sled dogs won't make fun of me!

Sigh,
Founder

Note to other dogs--Let you Mom help you with the snowballs. If you rip them off yourself, you might take half your pad with it! Then there will be blood everywhere and your mom will freak out! That's never a good thing.

Kristl
01-15-2005, 02:58 PM
oh, Founder, you poor boy! We hope you feel better soon!!

Corinna
01-15-2005, 03:21 PM
kisses on you poor wittle head founder . You need to listen to mom

Glacier
01-15-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
kisses on you poor wittle head founder . You need to listen to mom

Miss Corinna,

My momma says to tell you that the sweater you sent has been getting heavily used this past week. It's perfect for -40!
Founder

lbaker
01-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Behave, get tummy rubs and take advantage while you can. Next picture we see we want to see your eyebrows UP and your ears PERKY UP! awww, poor baby (see... you can use it for all it's worth babe )

TrixiesMom
01-15-2005, 04:46 PM
They won't make fun of you at all! They'll all want a bootie too, because you'll look cool having only one on..

(I know, it didn't work when my parents tried to get me to believe that, either.. =/ )

luvofallhorses
01-15-2005, 05:05 PM
aww get better soon Founder! you poor thing :(

LorraineO
01-15-2005, 05:11 PM
awwwwwwww... poor baby boy...... Get better soon!

RobiLee
01-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Oh Founder, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I sure do hope that paw is feeling much better today.

Robin :)

KYS
01-16-2005, 08:54 AM
Hope your paw gets better soon, and you look
very nice with your bandage.

Sheba and Rocky

ramanth
01-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Oh Founder, you poor thing! I hope your paw heals double quick so you can run with the sled! :D

captain
01-18-2005, 11:43 PM
Founder,
You still look studly to me, even with your paw all bandaged

Luff
Ruby