PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE make a Snuggle for a stray . . .

AvaJoy
04-27-2001, 09:24 PM
I want to let crafty animal lovers know about the Hugs For Homeless Animals Smuggles Project. If you like to knit, crochet, quilt or sew your help is needed in providing relief from the cold steel cages shelter animals call home. Your donation of homemade Snuggles can bring some comfort to these unfortunate displaced creatures. I hadn't knitted in many years, but it came back to me quickly and of course Snuggles don't have to be perfect or beautiful; just thick, cozy and made with love! The website is http://www.h4ha.org/snuggles and offers patterns, suggested sizes for dogs, cats or small animals and an online donation form so the project can keep track of Snuggles donations. You can join their emailing list for a weekly newsletter with new patterns, names/addresses of shelters that have currently requested Snuggles, etc. I recently donated my first Snuggle and it is such a nice, warm feeling to imagine a lonely cat cuddling into it and falling asleep with dreams of a loving home. I hope you can join me in helping to ease the stress these unwanted animals are enduring.

------------------
Regards ~ AvaJoy
=^.".^=