PDA

View Full Version : Munkle

tatsxxx11
02-23-2001, 10:41 AM
Hi Munkle, you little cutie! I just adore border terriers like yourself! Little "Scruffies" is what I like to call you guys, because of your fun, fuzzy fur and "windblown" look! How pretty you are! And like my lab, you love water and retrieving! What mom could ask for more?? Except maybe a precious angel who loves sharing her special talent for shedding a little welcome light into the lives of those in need of a little extra T.L.C.!! As a nurse, I am very appreciative of the very special job you do, and how much you are needed and admired. What a special girl you are sweet Munkle. And today you are our very special dog of distinction. Congratulations beautiful girl on being chosen the Dog of the Day! May you revel in the praise and glory of your special honor! Big hugs and kisses to you!!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-23-2001, 10:55 AM
Munkle, where did a pretty little girl like you get a name like that? You have quite the life, hunting all those bad guys, helping to make life better for all those people, You deserve the honor of being Best Hunter, Most Lovable, Caring Dog of the Day.

RachelJ
02-23-2001, 11:07 AM
Yes, you are one cutie and I can imagine that life with you in the house is never dull. I love your little tipped ears, your button eyes and nose and your brownish red coat. All those people that get to spend time with you on your job are very lucky. You must brighten their day as soon as you walk in the room. I know you brightened mine this morning when I saw your picture as our Dog of the Day. Congratulations, Munkle. Now go find yourself a critter to chase.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited February 23, 2001).]

Angels3
02-23-2001, 09:28 PM
Thank you, Munkle, for telling me all about border terriers. It's the first time I've met one of your wonderful breed. You must really light up the lives of the people you visit...you're so cute & have the loveliest eyes. Have a wonderful special day & celebrate by asking for some treats.