PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Tigger

Lexi_Lover
01-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Well! :( Here is the day I have told you all about! Today is the day Tigger died one year ago! I wish she never passed on and lived forever! Of course, that's what we all wanted, so here is a bit more about my girl's life!

Tigger was 17-years-young when she passed on to the RB! We never knew of PT before she passed on so none of you have ever heard or seen her before! Tigger was a German Shepherd X, as that was the obvious breed in her, but we called her a Heinz 57!

She was the runt of her litter and nobody wanted her because she had ONE EAR DOWN! Can you believe that! Some people these days! :mad:

Oh well, in this case it was good because we had lots of memories with her! When I was sad she sat there and listened (Lexi walks away) and she never moved! She went with us to all of our houses that we moved from...5 or 6 to be exact! I always spent time with her, more with her then with her family!

These days a lot of people just takes dogs for granted, well they don't appreciate the time they have left with their FurKids and then the time comes and they wish they had!

When her hips and joints started giving out she tried to get up, whirled around and then landed on a heat lamp that we had set up for her! She burnt all of her bottom's fur off! She was limping for days! And then came the might of her passing............I sat with her for over I don't know how many hours, sometimes sitting in silence and sometimes talking to her about all the fun stuff that happened between us! I honnestly think she cried withme! I couldn't stop crying and she sat there with me!

I really, really want her back here, I am balling my eyes out for her right now, this is really hard to write this, I hope oyu all know that! :( I need her back, but I know she is waiting by the RB for me! I really want her to come to me, somehow!

I feel lost and scared without you here Tigger! I need you!

R.I.P. Tigger!

pipersmom
01-15-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm so sorry for the loss of your special Tigger.

RIP sweet Tigger.

Lexi_Lover
01-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Here are some pictures of Tigger!

This is Tigger as a :confused: 6 month old:confused: puppy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/CopyofScan0003.jpg

This is Tigs posing!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/scan0018.jpg

Here she is with her puppies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/scan0017.jpg

Here she is with her mama!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/scan0014.jpg

Tigs looking nervous
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/scan0011.jpg

This is my favourite picture of her!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/scan0008.jpg

K9soul
01-15-2005, 03:57 PM
Tigger was beautiful, what a soulful and kind face she has. I love her floppy ear as well, and certainly could not understand anyone not wanting her because of that. I understand how much it hurts to write about and think about her being gone, but it feels good to share her too, and let other people know how wonderful she was and how special she was. She is up there now at the bridge, happy and wagging, healthy and young again, waiting for the time when someday you will reunite.

Play hard at the bridge dear Tigger. You were, and are, a very precious and special friend.

Lexi_Lover
01-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Well, over here in Ottawa, it is 7:36 p.m the time of Tigger's passing! I really, really mis her and you are right Tigger was an amazing girl! And still is! She was the best dog ever, I was crying today and Lexi came over to comfort me!

I wrote a little something for Tigger in a previous thread about her! And here it is again!

Here it is, the dreaded day,
I wish it would go away!

I don't know what to do,
you were the only friend I knew!

When my mother told me of your misery,
I could not, would not believe her trickery!

It was no trick,
you were very sick!

You are not here to catch my tears,
you are not here to fight my fears!

I pinch myself just to see,
if you were gone, why oh why me!

The Golden Gates where you await,
are only beyond my border gate!

I am stuck and can't get about,
this feeling, it isn't working out!

I need you here, here with me,
so please just listen to my mourning cree!

You will always live on Tigger! I love you Baby Girl!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Lexi_Lover/scan0004.jpg

LorraineO
01-16-2005, 07:21 AM
Tigs was a beautiful baby,.... so sorry for your loss...

delidog
01-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Tigger was a Beautiful Girl!!!

I know how much you Miss Her,All of our Rainbow Bridge Pets hold a Very Special Place in Our Hearts!!

slleipnir
01-16-2005, 04:47 PM
What a beautiful girl. I'm sorry for your loss, it's a really hard thing to deal with :( Looks like you gave her a LONG wonderful life though! She musta been one happy pup :)

Sudilar
01-25-2005, 10:55 PM
Tigger was a beauty!! I am so sorry for your great loss. Hugs.

tatsxxx11
01-28-2005, 06:52 PM
What a beautful, beautiful girl your Tigs was, such love shines from those big, brown eyes. And her ears...how precious:) I'll bet she was the best mommy in the world too, and of course, the most loyal and devoted best friend to her Mommy. I'm so very sorry for your great loss and yes, we all do know the great sadness and pain you are feeling and the great longing you have to have her back:(:(:( But try and hold onto to the beautiful memories you hold in your heart and remember that she is waiting patiently for you at the Rainbow Bridge, looking down on you and sending you her love. Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us. Lots of warm hugs to you friend. Love, Sandra

Karen
01-28-2005, 07:06 PM
Togs was so pretty and goofy all at once. Her pictures just make me smile - it's obvious she was a loved and loving girl. Methinks Tigs was and is your "heart dog," who worked her way into the very fabric of your heart. There she will be forever.

Play nice at the Rainbow Bridge, Tigs, and you watch over momma now, okay?

Lexi_Lover
02-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Thank you all for your comforting words.

anna_66
02-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Please excuse me, I couldn't read all your post...just too hard for me still.
But I must say that Tigger was a gorgeous dog and you were so lucky to have so many wonderful years together:D

luvofallhorses
02-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I am so sorry for your tragic loss :(:( We all know how you feel. I did have a "heart" dog and it is too hard to let them go. Tigger was such a beautiful girl and had a wonderful companion and you were lucky to be her companion. Play hard at the RB, precious girl. :( :(

Lexi_Lover
03-04-2005, 07:18 PM
Ya, today when we were doing a "Stream of Conciousness" assignment, where its quiet and you write down everything thats in your head and that you are thinking about, all I could write was:

Wishing I had my Tigger back
Praying that she feels better and ok
Hoping shes looking down on me
Wishing again
Still wishing

And then I started to feel like I was going to cry, so I couldn't continue! :( The teacher asked me what was wrong, and she thought I was writing about my friend that hurt herself(shes the teacher that helped me) and I showed her my paper and she gave me a hug:(

Josh4Colts
03-18-2005, 08:47 PM
how sad:( :( :( :(