PDA

View Full Version : Pepper

chocolatepuppy
01-15-2005, 06:18 AM
Pepper, you are so cute and looks like you really enjoy playing with your tennis ball! Congrats on DOTD! :)

LHCamry
01-15-2005, 07:02 AM
Pepper...... You are so pretty. What a smart little girl you are.
I bet you do win all the time. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you and to read all the wonderful things that you can do.
Have a wonderful day.:) :) :)

LorraineO
01-15-2005, 07:18 AM
Pepper.. what a great name!! Its my all time fav spice!!!! And youre adorable with that ball in your mouth! Congrats on being our DOTD!

anna_66
01-15-2005, 07:19 AM
What a little cracker jack you are girl! It sounds as if you really keep in shape with all those things you do (I loved reading about "The Pepper Olympics").
Ohh and as for the breakdancing on your back, I'd just love to see that! I have a boy that does that too:)

Hope you day is full of your favorite hobbies! Have a great day Pepper:D

Dot
01-15-2005, 10:25 AM
What a darling picture, and what a darling girl you are!

Dot :-)

pipersmom
01-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Pepper, I'd love to reach through my monitor and grab you and give you a billion kisses.

You have the most adorable face sweetie.

Congratulations on your very special honor.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Pepper
What a beauty you are!
Such energy! I think I need a nap just from reading about your daily activities!
I think you have mastered the "cute-eyes" look to perfection!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day today!:D

Jax
01-15-2005, 11:43 AM
We love Pepper! What a great labbie you are - I just love your picture, boy are you ready to play, lol!! You have the sweetest eyes and such a marvelous personality - PEPPER RULES!!!! Congrats! :) :D :)

Daisy and Delilah
01-15-2005, 01:20 PM
WOW!!!!! now here is our CEO of "How To Love Your Life"!!! Pepper girl, you are an awesome example of the most energetic and happy doggie we have ever met!! Good grief!!! We are pretty peppy but we could never come close to you on the activity scale. We are so happy to see such a happy, pretty girl. You are just adorable with that ball in your mouth sweetheart. Enjoy your day today as our oh so cute and active DOTD. Celebrate every day with your family cutie pie. Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us. Treats and toys all around!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Overcast Florida:cool: ;) :cool:

K9soul
01-15-2005, 03:38 PM
Oh sweet joyful Pepper, you certainly know how to get the best out of life and enjoy it to the fullest! I loved reading about your doggie Olympics activities and favorite pastimes :D. Just look at that happy smile on your picture as you show off your ball :). I hope you have an extra special day today Pepper, with all your favorite games and yummy treats! Congratulations Pepper, our delightful Dog of the Day!

K9karen
01-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Geesh, Pepper! What an awesome photo of you and your tennie ball taken through the car window!!!! Whew! I'm exhausted just reading about the Pepper Olympics! You are a super, beautiful, amazing girl! Love the Labbies and their perpetual puppy ways! I give you straight 10's and all the gold medals you can carry around your neck!

SueB
01-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Hooray to Pepper, our favorite dog! We always knew you had star power :D Love from your bunny friends Teacup & Rosie

cookieluver7
02-03-2005, 07:52 PM
Way 2 go pepper! Congrats, honey, for being the dotd:D