PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal???

Samantha Puppy
01-14-2005, 09:45 PM
Sushi and Kirin both underwent the Big Snip today. Almost as soon as they got home, Sushi went to mount Kirin! He'd been trying to do that last week, but seemed to stop and I certainly wasn't expecting it the NIGHT he got neutered!

Is that normal? I know it takes awhile to get the hormones to "die down" or whatever... but I just was shocked that he'd attempt to do it again the very day he got snipped!

Thanks...
Jaime

jazzcat
01-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Wow, I don't know. I guess old habits are hard to die.

I'd say he'll lose that "lovin' feelin" in a couple of months.

catnapper
01-14-2005, 10:23 PM
The same thing happened right after Pouncer was fixed. I think the hormones are still there for a bit.

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-15-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Is that normal? I know it takes awhile to get the hormones to "die down" or whatever... but I just was shocked that he'd attempt to do it again the very day he got snipped!

Jaime

I think he doesn't "get-the-picture" yet... .
Hey Sushi: no more jingle bells, so no more hanky-panky!!!:D

catcrazylady
01-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
I think he doesn't "get-the-picture" yet... .
Hey Sushi: no more jingle bells, so no more hanky-panky!!!:D

ROFLOL!!!:D :D :D

I wouldn't worry just yet and I guess it's a good thing he feels well enough to do "that" right after surgery!

smokey the elder
01-15-2005, 07:57 AM
ummm...aren't they both BOYS??:D :p

catmandu
01-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Thats odd,as Moose,will sometimes grab John Hancock,behind the neck,and they are both Nuetered Males! I think,that your Cats,are seeing who,is the domionant Cat,and thats is not sexual.

Samantha Puppy
01-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
ummm...aren't they both BOYS??:D :p Yes! I have a gay, incestuous son!! ;)

MULTICATMOM
01-15-2005, 10:09 AM
YOUR CAT APART FROM BEING "CONFUSED" OBVIOUSLY ISN'T HURTING:confused: ;) MAYBE YOU CAN BLAME THE ANTHESIA???

PJ's Mom
01-16-2005, 01:18 AM
Barclay did the same thing to a Scooby Doo slipper. ( :rolleyes: )He grew out of it a month or so after he was neutered. :)

smokey the elder
01-16-2005, 08:14 AM
LOL!