PDA

View Full Version : STUPID ? on Web Shots site

tomkatzid
01-14-2005, 07:18 PM
So, I do not remember the name I used for my webshots acct. Nor do I remember the password. Nor do I remember what stupid e mail address I used. I opened it a few years ago. I do have access to my album thorough a short cut. But when I'm in my albums how do I tell any info? I go to my profile and it has an e mail address that I just used to sign up again, and only 1 pix in it. This is so stupid. I sent e mails to Webshots and they asked for the e mail address I used to open the acct. I HAVE NO IDEA. It was when I first got a computr and I've had tons of e mail address since then. Any ideas?
Can anyone help????
Thanks Katz

delidog
01-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Bump Again!!

tomkatzid
01-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Thanks.
See... it's so stupid no one knows. Who would forget their e mail and password and name.................. I know the name, and thats all.

Logan
01-15-2005, 06:41 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I do it all the time........can't remember to save my life. I finally had to start a file with every single one of them printed out!!! :o

Good luck! Wish I had an idea for you.

dukedogsmom
01-15-2005, 09:01 AM
I'm in a similar quandry on another site. To make matters worse, they won't even respond to my emails! Very frustrating. My brother has a little notebook of all his names/passwords for all the sites he visits. In a way, that's good because it can keep you from using the same password for numerous sites.