PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P, Alita.

CamCamPup33
01-14-2005, 06:09 PM
A friend of mine, passed away over winter break.

I didn't really know her, I've probably only talked to her once, but the thought of someone who sat RIGHT across from you in school is just bone chilling.

Supposedly she died because her heart stopped. She had some sort of disease which caused your heart to be "eaten" up, as some have described it.... She went to four different hospitals before passing away.... It's so sad.

:(

R.I.P. Alita.

cali
01-14-2005, 06:26 PM
I am so sorry, I mnow how you feel, when I was in grade 8 a class mate and friend of mine passed away from CF, she was only 14. when she was at school she hung out in the same group as I did, when her obituary was seen in the paper, we went throu a chain were everyone called another from the group, what I nice thing to wake up to first thing in the morning :(

catnapper
01-14-2005, 06:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. It has to shake you up to hear that.

When I moved to my new school in 10th grade, one of the kids from Student Council showed me around. You could tell he wasn;t healthy. About 6 months later he died of heart problems too. My only contact with him was him showing me around that first day... and I still felt like I'd lost a long lost friend.

manda_moo87
01-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Oh how sad... :(

I know how you feel also. When I was back in the fifth grade a good friend of my unexpectedly passed away, she was only 10. Its so sad when people are taken so young.

Toby's my baby
01-14-2005, 07:06 PM
I am so sorry for your loss!!

I had a very close friend of mine pass away in 5th grade, I go to a very small school, there were only 13 people in my class, and he died during Christmas vacation too :(

Logan
01-14-2005, 07:19 PM
I'm sorry, Amber. When someone dies at an age when they should be living life to it's fullest, it is even more upsetting. :( I'm so sorry about Alita.

petslover
01-14-2005, 09:18 PM
I am really sorry to hear about your friend. God Bless!

cookieluver7
01-15-2005, 10:42 AM
I'm sorry that your friend passed away. :( It's hard to lose somebody you love. RIP Alita