PDA

View Full Version : Birdie picture

catfamily
01-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Here he is in between Marshall and Rosco
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/1-13-05birdieinbetweenroscoandmarshallforprotection.jpg

QueenScoopalot
01-14-2005, 05:32 PM
BIRDIE BOY!!!!! :) :) :) Long time no see handsome boy! He's getting huge looking Carla...must be the "Miracle Grow" you sprinkle in the food and water! ;) ;) Could you post some Lucky & Louie pics soon too? :confused:

Grace
01-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Thank you, Thank you

So wonderful to see Birdie living in the lap of luxury.

catcrazylady
01-14-2005, 06:47 PM
Look at how big Birdie has gotten!!!:eek: He looks wonderful and so relaxed and happy with his new cat buddies. I'm so happy to see Birdie these days. It sure didn't look possible there for awhile. He's another Jan miracle isn't he?
Big hugs to that whole precious kitty pile!:D :D :D

catfamily
01-14-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Look at how big Birdie has gotten!!!:eek: He looks wonderful and so relaxed and happy with his new cat buddies. I'm so happy to see Birdie these days. It sure didn't look possible there for awhile. He's another Jan miracle isn't he?
Big hugs to that whole precious kitty pile!:D :D :D
I really didn't think Birdie would make it either.Jan is a miracle woman.:D Thank goodness we have her.I'm speaking for all the kittys that have been saved by her.;)

QueenScoopalot
01-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Awww you guys are making my head swell! Gee...shucks...now I can't get out the door! :eek:

catcrazylady
01-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
Awww you guys are making my head swell! Gee...shucks...now I can't get out the door! :eek:

You're gonna need a big head to hold up that huge crown you are gonna get one of these days! Hopefully your wings will help keep you in balance. ;) :D :D

jazzcat
01-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Aww, three of the most handsome boys!!!!

Barbara
01-15-2005, 04:36 AM
Aaawww Birdie I missed you but I can see you miss nothing!:) Cute boy, I am so happy you have the life you deserve:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-15-2005, 06:58 AM
What a great picture!!

catmandu
01-15-2005, 08:39 AM
The improvement,in Birdie,from the first photos,are nothing less than a miracle,and The Found Cats,think,that you are wonderful,to take in a Kitten,that most would have had put down.

kimlovescats
01-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Wonderful to see "little" Birdie looking so healthy and happy!:D

catnapper
01-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Sigh... its such a shame that he has such a hard life now. :D :)

rg_girlca
01-15-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh gosh, I am melting here from getting all mushy seeing that adorable picture of Birdie between Marshall & Rosco. I can't get over how big Marshall has gotten either.

I'm so glad that you were found by a great lady who was determined to get you back to good health and so grateful to Carla & Mike for loving and caring for you.

Hugs and kisses to you sweet boy.:)