PDA

View Full Version : Dog prejudice

animal_rescue
01-14-2005, 04:19 PM
I have been told that because I own a big dog(Maggie) that I am a lesbian because only lesbians have big dogs:p and that my dad is gay because he has a small dog(Marty) and only girls and gay guys have small dogs! My sister is a lesbian because she has a big dog(Hannah) and my mom is bi because she has a big dog and a small dog(Alex and Simon!) yet my sister has a boyfriend, my mom and dad are married to each other!
I have great family, don't I? Full of gay/ lesbian/ and bi people.:rolleyes:
I honestly got a kick out of it when someone told me that!

sammy101
01-14-2005, 04:21 PM
whoever told you that...is...well i dont know what to say,but thats just stupid!:eek: I own a BIG dog,and no one has ever said that im a lesbian?and i have a puppy,no ones ever said anything.
i dont know where that person came up with that idea:eek: :confused:

animal_rescue
01-14-2005, 04:23 PM
It was just an idiot

RobiLee
01-14-2005, 04:35 PM
People can be really strange sometimes....lol.

luvofallhorses
01-14-2005, 04:40 PM
:eek: people are idiots I swear..that is so fricken not true it doesn't mean anything what jerks!!

Puppy_Love4
01-14-2005, 04:44 PM
where do these people come up with crap like that it's NOT true ggeesshhhh

animal_rescue
01-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh well I didn't really listen to them, no one else did either. It's bologna,I was just like whatever it isn't true, then I started to laugh after I realized what she said!

Lexi_Lover
01-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Dogs are not meant for only one "type" of person! They can be for everyone and anyone! I've always owned big dogs and never heard of this! Some people are just plain jerks!

Don't listen to him!

vinjashira
01-15-2005, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by animal_rescue

I have great family, don't I? Full of gay/ lesbian/ and bi people.:rolleyes:
I honestly got a kick out of it when someone told me that!

not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

animal_rescue
01-15-2005, 10:02 AM
oh no I don't have anything wrong with it!