PDA

View Full Version : Rumor had her stitches removed today

jazzcat
01-14-2005, 01:37 PM
My little Roomie Bloomers had her spay stiches taken out this afternoon and all went well. They weighed her again and she has gained from 4 pounds 14 ounces to 5 pounds 2 ounces in just one week. At this rate she could be a very big girl when she grows up.

Here's a picture of my sweet little girl.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/bloomers.jpg

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Aww....she's such a sweetie, and I love the names you come up with for her and Rocky. :D

I think they're both going to be big kitties, probably making Ripley look small.....although....didn't you say he's something like 20 lbs also? If I'm remembering that right, they may not make him look small, but they'll be right up there with him! :D

catnapper
01-14-2005, 03:14 PM
Awww... are you sure it not just "fluff weight"?

christa
01-14-2005, 03:21 PM
What an BEAUTY!!!

I love to see pics of Rumor & Rocky, they are soooo FLUFFY!!!

And so glad to hear that Rumor is rid of those yucky stitches!!! I can't believe she didn't already have them ripped out herself!!!

rg_girlca
01-14-2005, 04:10 PM
Okay, my day is done. I've had my Rumor fix. :D

Lori, that picture is just too darn adorable.
Please give her kisses and hugs from her number *1* fan.

She is going to grow up to be one big beautiful girl.:)

catcrazylady
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Rumor you are one precious little lady! You remind me so much of my long haired kitties when they were babies. I couldn't get close to mine and snuggle them though.:(
I'm glad you got those nasty old stitches out and that whole thing is all over with!
Kissies to you pretty thing!:D :D :D

catfamily
01-14-2005, 06:39 PM
She's so lovely.Just beautiful.I wish my Tucker could meet her:D

kimlovescats
01-14-2005, 09:24 PM
*KISSIES* on that soft little bare belly!!!! Glad she did so well, Lori!;)

Deirdre
01-15-2005, 12:50 AM
OK. Everyone makes fun of my kitties. They have the nerve to say they are, um, chubby. I prefer 'fluffy Rubinesque'.....my friends just laugh. But, after seeing Rumor, well...I must admit....perhaps my description of fluffy is not the norm! I will never be able to say 'fluffy' while describing my babies anymore.....Rumor wins! Who knew that kitties could be sleek AND fluffy!
Such a pretty baby!!!!!! Kisses to that puffy belly!

krazyaboutkatz
01-15-2005, 01:01 AM
I'm glad that everything has gone well with her spay.:) Yes, I think that Rumor will grow up to be a large girl and then there will be more of her to love. She's adorable.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-15-2005, 07:13 AM
Rumor is such a gorgeous tabby! Give her a kissie on that fluffy belly, PLEASE ;) :)