PDA

View Full Version : R I P Lucky

Cazi
01-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Lucky, what can I say?

I took the call at work from the lady that found you in a cardboard box in a telephone booth.

She called you Lucky because it was sheer luck that the battery was flat on her mobile phone and she had to use the phone booth to call work and report the end of her duties. She found you and although you were covered in red paint and was very thin she decided to keep you.

You was vomiting a lot so the lady brought you to where I work. My colleague worked out that you were around 8 weeks old and of Alsation breed and gave you some proper puppy food. We hadn't heard anything from the lady so we thought you must be getting better.

Alas she brought you back in today where my colleague checked you out and concluded that you had a problem that would never be healed and the kindest thing to do was to send you to Rainbow Bridge.

You touched the hearts of not only the lady that found you, but the staff that looked after you.

You had a week in your life where you were truly loved. The lady was devastated. Sometimes life just isn't fair.

RIP little one.

cloverfdx
01-14-2005, 11:46 AM
That is so sad, RIP Lucky.

The human race can be so cruel :(, and then others are angels.

ramanth
01-14-2005, 12:07 PM
How sad. :( RIP Lucky.

pipersmom
01-14-2005, 12:50 PM
RIP sweet little lucky. So very sad....

LorraineO
01-14-2005, 01:16 PM
Dream sweet puppy dreams Lucky...

Sudilar
01-14-2005, 04:12 PM
I am so sorry for your friend's great loss. Lucky, run free and well again at Rainbow Bridge. In your short time with your rescuer, you knew true love. Hugs.

K9soul
01-14-2005, 04:14 PM
What a tragic and heartbreaking story. Rest in peace Lucky, healthy, happy and treated as you deserve at the bridge. The angel on earth who tried to help and save you will meet you again someday.

delidog
01-16-2005, 09:09 AM
How Sad!!!
Poor,Sweet Lucky...
I am so sorry little one that you only knew a week of love....But at least you knew that....

Rest in Peace,Little One

Play Hard at The Rainbow Bridge,Little Lucky

TrixiesMom
01-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Cheers, Lucky... You made a difference to someone in a small amount of time..

Lexi_Lover
01-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Oh poor Lucky!

You are pain-free at the RB, play hard!

R.I.P. Sweet Lucky

tatsxxx11
01-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Heartbreaking:(:(:( Thank the Lord that during your too short time on this earth, you at last knew the true and unconditional love of a human. I'm so sorry:( Rest easy now sweet Lucky. Love, Sandra