PDA

View Full Version : What's your real name/nickname?

luvofallhorses
01-14-2005, 09:05 AM
if you feel comfortable posting it mine is Krista what is your real name or nickname that people call you..My mom and dad call me sugar lips because I love candy and Kissa because my cousin courtney called me that because she couldn't pronounce the t or r in my name so it just stuck and sometimes my mom calls me sis. :p

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-14-2005, 09:24 AM
My real name's Kathryn, and my nic-name is Katie. I have a few others too...not to mention my MOM calls me Chris (my dad's name) all the time! It's really funny, but I guess I am so much like my dad she can't help it!!:D

animal_rescue
01-14-2005, 09:26 AM
my name is Megan, usually I'm cowgirl(because I'm the only person in my friend's group that rides), Megentay, elf ears(long story), Megalita(my dad calls me that), shorty(my dad calls me that too), and Kiana(because I like that name better than my own:D )

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-14-2005, 09:27 AM
My real name is Lut, but my hubby and the kids call me "mama" ;) :) ? My parents always call me "Lutje" (= little Lut):rolleyes:

Jods
01-14-2005, 09:37 AM
My name is Jodie. My nicknames are Jod, Jods, Jodie Michelle (when I'm in trouble j/j lol) my boyfrind calls me babe how original :rolleyes:

PJ's Mom
01-14-2005, 09:58 AM
My name is Dawn. I hate the name, but there it is. :p

cloverfdx
01-14-2005, 10:16 AM
My real name is Rhiannon :o, i cannot stand it. And my nick names are, Rhi -rhi, Rhino (long story), Cowboi :D, Rosie, Bubs, Babe :D. There sre more i just cannot think strait at the moment.

wolfsoul
01-14-2005, 10:19 AM
My name is Jordan. My nicknames are Jordgy Pordgy (puddin' and pie), Fred, Jo-jo, Jaypee, Jordy, buger muncher (thanks alot for that one Ashley LOL), and my mom used to call me chickee boo, but now I just come to any swear word...:rolleyes:

joanofark
01-14-2005, 10:30 AM
My name is Sarah. When I was little I couldn't say it so I called myself See-wee. After my friends heard it they started calling me See-Weed.:p:rolleyes:

I have a friend thats name is Marianne Elizabeth -Last Name-. When she was little she would call herself Marianne A-little-bit -Last Name-

Fox-Gal
01-14-2005, 11:12 AM
My real name is Liberty Judy Anderson ******* Most call me Libby, Some call me Judy, which I hate. Then there's Lib or Anderson. My husband calls me Pookie, Dirty (long story) or Bottom (Don't Ask)

molucass
01-14-2005, 11:37 AM
My real name is Cori, and I hate my name.
I'm not posting any of my embarassing nicknames.. :p

Kfamr
01-14-2005, 11:49 AM
My real name is Kay, generally a lot of people call me "Emo" ... long story.:p

CamCamPup33
01-14-2005, 12:27 PM
My real name is Amber... My dad calls me Pumpkin/Pumpkin head, because when i was little i dressed up as a pumpkin for halloween and i guess it just stuck. :p My mom and everyone else calls me scramber, but my sisters also have a nickname which im called ALL the time, and it's scab. I don't know why, :p.

Friends call me Amby, Aly, Burr-burr... etc.

BitsyNaceyDog
01-14-2005, 12:31 PM
My real name is Kari, which is what most everyone calls me.
My parents and sister call me Onnie.
My husband calls me Ladybug.
sometimes I get called Karebear, but not as often as I use to.

Miranda_Rae
01-14-2005, 12:47 PM
My real name is Miranda, and I don't have any nicknames...probably cause my mom HATES nicknames. One of my friends used to call me Randa, but eh, I never liked it. :rolleyes:

cocker_luva
01-14-2005, 01:03 PM
my real name is Kari (care-ree) i have too many nicknames to list, from too many people.

PepperRSM
01-14-2005, 01:30 PM
My real name is Rachel. Most people just call me that or Rach. I've never really had any nicknames, although people used to call me Rae a few years ago and RaeBeam.

Samantha Puppy
01-14-2005, 01:31 PM
My real name is Jaime (which I hate).

My mom always called me Peanut Baby, my dad always called me Little Bit or Cricket, my brother always called me Flum (don't remember why). My husband doesn't call me anything.

slleipnir
01-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Audrey. (Which I'm not fond of lol)

I have nicknames but it's to hard to try and spell.

Amber
01-14-2005, 02:58 PM
My real names Amber, and I have a ton of pointless nicknames, but the one that will stick with me, is ambie...or ambs

chocolatepuppy
01-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Wow :eek: I can't believe how many people don't like their names! Rhiannon, Jamie, and Audrey I think all your names are pretty! My real name is Annette and the only nicknames I have are Net or Net-Net that a few call me. The names people call me at work I'd have to put in the doghouse! ;)

cookieluver7
01-14-2005, 04:33 PM
My name is Abby. My name is not Abigail, but my friends call me Abigail Stewart (long story) :p. Other nicknames are Ab, Abs, and Abster.

davidpizzica
01-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Guess what? My real name is David! At work I get Davey or Hey you!

catnapper
01-14-2005, 06:35 PM
My real name is Kim. I tried and tried sooo hard in college to get people to call me Kimberly. Glad it didn't stick because its too pretentious for my taste now. Hubby calls me meow or catwoman.

I HAVE to tell everyone what my son's nickname is: Boner, only he got the nickname since he's always been bone thin. And he's also Forrest Gump. For various reasons! :D :p Poor kid... if he reaches adulthood without serious scars from his nicknames I'll be surprised! At any given trackmeet, you can hear us screaming to him "Go Boner!" or "Run Forrest Run!" Yeah, we're a pretty odd family.:rolleyes:

jenfer
01-14-2005, 06:45 PM
My name is Jennifer, but I go by Jen too... or Jenfer for nickname which I don't use very often.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2005, 06:53 PM
My real name is Julianne.. but most people call me Julie, which I guess is considered a nickname. :) I have many other nicknames including Jules, Joobies, Joo/Ju, but Julie is my main one.

chrissycat21
01-14-2005, 08:25 PM
My real name is Kristen, but most people call me Chrissy. Sometimes my grandma calls me Kristy, but she it he only one. :)

swimma253
01-14-2005, 09:07 PM
My real name is Carly. People call me CJ, Car, "C"<(Dont ask:p) My dad Calls me "truck" because everyone calls me car...:p :D And my personal favorite... GUMBY!!! LOL Long story!

Thats about it! :D
;)

Carly

LuvGold00
01-14-2005, 09:09 PM
My real name is Kara....
My parents call me "Kara Jean." Jean is my middle name. When I was little they called me "Kara Jean the Beauty Queen!" :D

LuckyDog
01-14-2005, 09:17 PM
My real name is Wylie and my mom calls me Lee Lee. I have had various other nicknames over the years but Lee Lee is the only one used anymore.

flamepony12
01-14-2005, 10:14 PM
My name is Devon, as most of you know. I'm not too fond of it. lol.

my most common nickname is Dev, actually that's practically my only nickname. lol. One of my friends always teases me by calling me, "DeeeeeeyVoooohnn!!"
:rolleyes:
haha, sometimes to my friends it's "Hey Loser" but that's only my friends.lol.

most of the time I just like people to call me Devon or Dev.

popcornbird
01-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Won't say my real name here...BUT...I have TONS of nicknames, from different people. My brother calls me DW...DON'T ASK...I hate it. :p (has nothing to do with my name btw). One of my friends calls me Granny...and I in turn, call her GreatGranny (its an inside joke and too long to explain). My aunts and uncles all have their own nicknames for me. My older cousins call me some weird things too. One of my younger cousins calls me "You Big Silly Noodle" :rolleyes: She gets in SUCH big trouble when my uncle hears her say that, but I personally don't mind. I know she's just joking around. ;) My most used nickname is basically my name with an 'ie' at the end. I also have lots of nicknames from the few PT'ers who know my real name. :o

slleipnir
01-14-2005, 11:35 PM
You mean your real name isn't Popness?? :eek: -cries-

popcornbird
01-14-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
You mean your real name isn't Popness?? :eek: -cries-

Nope. Its Heather Birmie. :p:p *cough*

LOL!!! Just kidding. That's actually BCBlondie's nickname for me. God knows where she got that from, but its funny anyway. :p

Di...shhhh...;)

slleipnir
01-14-2005, 11:44 PM
I've been fooled!

BCBlondie
01-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Nope. Its Heather Birmie. :p:p *cough*
That's actually BCBlondie's nickname for me.
What?! It's not my nickname for you.. I named (or renamed?) you! That's your name now!

*tackles Heather*
Muahahahaaa

Sorry. Just felt like it. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Diana (pronounced Dee-aw-na). Lots of PT'ers have nicknamed me Di though.. (Dee) :D

EssTer
01-15-2005, 07:11 AM
My nameĀ“s Liga - pronounced as Lee-gah...
And I have no nicknames.. everybody just calls me Liga!

anna_66
01-15-2005, 07:35 AM
My name is Anna. I've only ever had one nickname and it started in kindergarten & has stuck ever since.
Anna Banana

Surprised:rolleyes:

But my mom calls me Marie which is my middle name.

buckner
01-15-2005, 01:19 PM
My real name is Sara. I've got a lot of nicknames, actually, but the only two that stuck was Buckner and Sare. Buckner is what a lot of people at school call me.. go figure, how creative can they get. Sare is pronounced just like "Sara" just drop the second "A". My mom calls me that a lot. My dad just calls me whatever he wants to... I really do come to anything. My grandmother calls me Sara Louise.. she loves my middle name because it's her name too. :)

Karen
01-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Karen - when I was little, Wren Wren or just Wren. But mostly people just call me Karen! Boring, huh?

Dawn, the moment the
Day begins, clean and silent
Peace before we rise.

Dawn's a pretty name!

manda_moo87
01-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Amanda... however most people just call me Manda. :)

Other nicknames I have are Mandy, Manna, Manna Bananna (lmao.), Manda Moo (hence my username). :p