PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Missy!

Barbara
01-14-2005, 03:15 AM
Missy, I am sure you know that in ancient Egypt cats were gods.

You seem to have inherited their beauty and their sense of luxury. You are really adorable sitting in your silver basket with the flowers and we all bow in front of you to get you paperball and let you play:D

Have a wonderful day, little Missy, and thank you for coming over all the way from Egypt:)

Kietsie
01-14-2005, 04:14 AM
Dear Missy!

Judging by your majestic pose for the photo, cats in Egypt are still regarded as sacred and holy creatures. You must be a feline princess! You are a beautiful calico! Enjoy your special day!

kb2yjx
01-14-2005, 07:30 AM
How very lucky are we to be graced by your beautiful little face as the COTD!!! You already know that in Egypt, cats were regarded as gods. Something that all cats have NEVER forgotten!!
HAPPY COTD!!!

K9soul
01-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Beautiful Missy, you have the most stunning eyes, and your expression is one of relaxed confidence and contentment. It sounds like your mother brought you to a wonderful home, she certainly knew how to look after her kitten. Now you have a wonderful home where you are a cherished family member, as it should be :). I hope you have an extra special day today Missy, with perhaps some yummy treats, paper balls to play with, and some Animal Planet TV to top it off :D. Congratulations Missy, our gorgeous Cat of the Day!

smokey the elder
01-14-2005, 09:52 AM
You look very relaxed in your basket!

catmandu
01-14-2005, 11:11 AM
What an Exotic,and Beutiful Little Cat,and all the way,from the land,where Cats Ruled!An Royal Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW Goes to Magnificent Missy,from all The found Cats,Strays and Angel.Missy COTD!!!:) :D :) ;)

Vio&Juni
01-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Missy, you're a very pretty kitty.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-14-2005, 12:22 PM
Missy
How lovely you are in your basket, sweetie!
Sounds like you have the perfect home and family.
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Frostfrog
01-14-2005, 01:01 PM
I've been very lazy about keeping up with COTD lately, but I'm certainly glad that I did not miss Missy. How fortunate she is to live in Egypt! Would that I could travel there myself, snatch Missy away and float down the Nile with her. She would feed me grapes and I would catch little minnows out of the water and she would nibble them from my fingers. We would be so happy!

The black cat would be mighty upset, though, so I guess I had better abandon the notion.

Jax
01-14-2005, 02:53 PM
Aww, Missy is so cute, what a pretty face and most impressive calico coat!! She sounds like a sweet girl, and looks very happy. Congrats to Dear Missy!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
01-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Pretty picture of a pretty little calico.They make litter from recycled paper these days. What would she think of that? Good luck.

Kosmo&Cuddles
01-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Missy is so cute and she has beautiful colours. She looks ver comfy in her basket. Congrats on being COTD!!!!!