PDA

View Full Version : Dauber and Cody

01-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member to your group and am excited to meet everyone. My husband and I have two wonderful dachshunds, Dauber, a 10 year old standard dapple black and tan longhair male, and Cody a 2 year standard black and tan smoothie that we adopted last year from Georgie. We live in Kent, WA near Seattle and commute each day to Seattle to work. We also have an orangewing amazon parrot whose name is Sky Baby. We've had her since 1990. We belong to a group of dachshund nuts here in the Pacific NW and we get together each year in the summer for a Bow Wow. We fell in love with dachshunds in 1980 when we got our first standard longhair male named Miles. We named him Miles because he was so dang long. We've had Minnie and George since who have lived long lives and are no longer with us. I hope to make friends on Pet Talk and am full of useful dachshund information.

Chrissie

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-13-2005, 03:26 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK CHRISSIE!!:D Your doxies sound so cute...make sure to share pictures soon!! My name is Katie, I'm almost 15, and I am owned by the love of my life--Blaze! (Border Collie; he's in my signature) :D I hope you feel at home at PT; we sure do!;)

sammy101
01-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Welcome!Your doxies sound very cute!:D
My name is Samantha,im 14,I have 3 furbabies.
Kodie,18 months old,lab/bloodhound/Rottweiler mix
Bear,19 year old domestic shorthair cat
My newest addtion Lucy,3 months old,Lab/Springer Spaniel mix.
Kodie and Lucy are in my signature:)

bckrazy
01-13-2005, 05:41 PM
aww.. Cody and Dauber sound adorable! welcome to PT! just to let ya know, we *love* seeing pics here ;).. there are quite a few gorgeous little doxies in PT

I'm Erica, I (am) own(ed by) a 3 year-old Border Collie boy, Gonzo! ^^ he's awesome.

Tollers-n-Dobes
01-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Welcome to PT!!! Your Dachshunds sound gorgeous:D I am a huge Dachsie lover, I currently have 1 mini red smooth female, she's kinda weird looking for a Dachshund but thats OK. aside from her I also have a Rottweiler and a Toller mix. I hope we can see some pics of your dogs soon:)

KYS
01-13-2005, 05:59 PM
A very warm welcome to Pet Talk Chrissie, Dauber and
Cody. :)

anna_66
01-13-2005, 08:37 PM
I'm Anna and I'm owned by the three in my siggy below (Roxey-siberian husky), Huney (chow) and Bon (English Mastiff).

Your puppers sound awesome and I'd love to see some pictures and hear all about them!

petslover
01-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Hey! Welcome to PT

My name is Tia. I am 19 years old. I have six dogs.

Ziggy- half german shepherd/beagle -- 2 years old
Tiger- Chichuaua- 9 years old
Muffin- Daschund/Shih tzu - 2 years
Buster and CoCo- shih tzus/daschund/chichuaua - they are 1 year old
Bouncer is a wired foxed terrier and we have had him for almost 2 years!

I can't wait to see pictures either!

Miranda_Rae
01-14-2005, 09:05 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! It sounds like you are really into doxies. I love doxies. My dog trainer has a mini doxie, longhaired and black and tan named Bisquit (sorry I don't know how to spell that :o). I hope you stick around and start posting. Pictures are great too! We LOVE pictures! :D

My name is Miranda, and I have one dog, my very first, and her name is Heidi and she is a German Shorthaired Pointer. I like to do conformation, agility and obedience with her. She is the sweetest thing, and I love her. :)