PDA

View Full Version : Vent... :(

manda_moo87
01-13-2005, 11:09 AM
...OMG :( :mad:
My Mom is driving me mental! We decided last night I would stay home from school today because I was feeling really ill, so this morning I got up and just made myself a couple pieces of toast. While I was making it I guess Squeekers threw up and I didn't hear her. My Mom came in and began swearing and me and the cat and was just furious. Blaming me that I should have moved her onto the kitchen floor when she was getting sick but I didn't hear her!!! :mad: :mad: Anyways, there is a stain on the carpet now and she's been trying to remove it and its not coming out (my Mom is a huge clean freak by the way, a little stain in the carpet or mark on the wall totally pushes her over the edge).
Then she started screaming at me about how she doesn't think I'm going to graduate on time (so did my Dad), BUT I AM! I'm just a bit behind right now but I CAN get caught up. If they had more faith in me and believe that I COULD do it, it would make me feel so much better. And she was saying all these horrible things about Squeekers it just shattered me, how anyone could say such horrible things about their furbabies I will never understand.
Then she said "if YOU'RE so sick how can you be eating toast?" And I told her as I had before that I didn't have the stomach flu... it had nothing to do with my stomach. Then she began cursing at me and my Dad and the cat so I left. I couldn't hande listening to anymore of her !@#$%^&*...

...and so you all know I'm probably going to have to leave PT for a while, a month or so. I don't want to but I have so much going on right now I feel I need to.

Jods
01-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Oh no Amanda. I hope everything gets better. Your right take a break get your grades up and if you don't you at least know you tried your best. Remeber your parents just want the best for you even though they seem anal sometimes. Your Mom will realize it soon enough. It took my Mother forever to back off... If you ever need anything you know we're here. I think sometimes parents don't realize that we don't do horrible on purpose. PM me if you need anything. :(

petslover
01-13-2005, 10:09 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. I also believe she they are wanting the best from you, just not showing it the right way. Do the best you can do in school and you will do fine. Take care and if there is anything you need to talk about feel free to PM me.

wolfsoul
01-13-2005, 10:20 PM
OMG you sound like me!!! :eek: I have the exact same problems with my mother. She never listens and she always wants to fight about school. :mad:

luvofallhorses
01-13-2005, 10:28 PM
amanda,

I am sorry that was really rude of your mom to curse @ you especially if you didn't feel well(((hugs))) I am here for you we all are if you need anything ever or just to talk feel free to pm me.

(((sending licks from the furkids))))

Krista

Kfamr
01-13-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm very sorry. :(

I'm lucky I finally got my dad to understand why I failed 2 classes last semester (the lousy excuse for a "teacher".. I failed BOTH of his class, passed my other two with an A and a B.)

Anyways.. I hope you can get everything worked out! We'll miss ya!

Also.. for the stain.. try Nature's Miracle. You can get it at most pet stores. Works wonders!

Karen
01-13-2005, 10:38 PM
We believe you can graduate on time. It is all a matter of being willing to work hard, which you are. And I am sure many of the horrible things she said she didn't really mean, that she was just angry, and will probably regret saying them later. If there's anything we can do to help. let us know.