PDA

View Full Version : Bernadette

Pam
10-08-2000, 06:07 AM
What a sweetheart Bernie is!! You can just look into those big eyes and see all the love she has to give. What a wonderful blessing that you were able to save her in her "last few days." My dog, Ashley, (who is now in doggie heaven) also loved tummy rubs and would do the same thing with her front paws when we would stop. May you have many, many happy years with Bernie! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

RachelJ
10-08-2000, 10:21 AM
I agree, another wonderful happy ending, or rather beginning, for an "unwanted" dog. Bernadette is a beautiful animal as well. I love the black and brown coloring. Please tell her for me how very pretty she is. (They love to hear it.) Thanks for sharing the story of Bernadette and please give her an extra belly rub for being DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Sudilar
10-08-2000, 01:37 PM
More proof of those wonderful rescued dogs!!
Great of you to save her. What a shame it would have been if she had been killed!!
Su, Killian and Shiloh-rescued and wonderful, too

Dobelady
10-09-2000, 06:24 AM
I think Bernie is a wonderful dog. I lost my Zeus to Wobblers disease this past January.
I am sure that they are up on the Rainbow Bridge Playing at this time. Rescue Animals are wonderful. I have a Rescue Cat,and Dogs that I adopted plus my Parrots.