PDA

View Full Version : Fiona

kb2yjx
01-13-2005, 04:17 AM
HAIL QUEEN(let's upgrade her from a mere Princess) FIONA!!
Sounds like you reign your household with an iron paw! But look at YOU...such a beauty(and knows it)!!! Long live Queen Fiona!!
HAPPY COTD!!!

felinefanatic
01-13-2005, 05:00 AM
:) :) :) :) Fiona Marie, you are a living doll!! You have the most beautiful fur coat I have seen in a long time!! Congrats on your special day, but please Princess, no more bites out of your moms leg ok?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Barbara
01-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Fiona, one can see that you have quite a bit of cattitude.;)

I wish you a purrfect day, pretty girl with all your servants following your commands:)

catmandu
01-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Fiona,you are qyuite,the Cat,and its nice,taht you ahve found a place,to sleep,where you ahve running water,and the Found Cats,are impressed,by uor Beauty.A Fine MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Fine,Fantasti Fiona COTD!

K9soul
01-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Beautiful Fiona, you are indeed a stunning little model! It sounds like you have adopted humans that serve you wonderfully ;). It comes as no suprise to me that you are considered royalty by those who look upon and fall in love with you. You are truly a beauty and a girl who knows what she wants in life. Congratulations Fiona, our simply gorgeous Cat of the Day!

Jax
01-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Look at pretty little Miss Thang!! You are so gorgeous and clearly a woman in charge and your fuparent's adored only child. Congrats to Fabulous Fiona!! :) :D :)

Bari_d
01-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Fiona, you are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!! Beauty and Cattitude to the max - what a fun girl you are! I can see why your mommy loves you! We wish you a lovely day today - catgratulations on being such a marvelously special Cat of the Day! WOW!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
www.cathappy.com

smokey the elder
01-13-2005, 10:42 AM
You are such a pretty kitty! Your attitude is like that of Bosun: sweet when she wants something.:D

Killearn Kitties
01-13-2005, 11:30 AM
We bow down before your exceptional beauty Princess Fiona. May we kiss your pretty paw?

I hope your special day is full of all the things you love, attention, modelling, dancing, playing, tummy rubs, spas. Anything except talking bites out of your meowmie's legs! :eek:

Enjoy your day in the spotlight sweetie. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
01-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Fiona
Just look at you! all adorable in the sink!
You sound like you are a little rascal for sure, but a very loveable one!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today! No eating your mommy today, ok?:D

Frostfrog
01-13-2005, 03:22 PM
I think you should turn the water on. Then you'd have a pretty wet cat brat.