PDA

View Full Version : Need More Help!!!!!!!

Dusty's People
01-12-2005, 08:06 PM
The Neighbors thru another Kitty out and this little guy Attached himself to my so Guess What? We are up to 3 of our own all we need help with his a name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone can attach this picture of him on this page so as it not to be an attachment PLEASE feel free. But like asked we need just a name........ This is the neighbors that thru Lucky and Louie out. Thanks

Dusty's People
01-12-2005, 08:07 PM
This is 2 of the 3 pics

Dusty's People
01-12-2005, 08:08 PM
This is the last pic for now

Shady
01-12-2005, 08:19 PM
I'd call him Tawny because of his colouring.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 08:25 PM
He's beautiful!!

How about Mitts, since he has those adorable little white mittens on his front paws?

kimlovescats
01-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Don't ask me why ... I have never even thought of this name before, but as soon as I opened his 1st pic, the name Christoff came to mind. Very strange I must say! LOL!;)

Edit: Actually I guess it could be spelled Christoph .... but pronounce like Chris - toff!

catnapper
01-12-2005, 08:32 PM
O my he is gorgeous! Kim's suggestion is neat... he needs something regal and royal like that. He is too handsome for a common name!

Dusty's People
01-12-2005, 08:39 PM
My oldest son say's How about Simba off the Movie the Lion King he said Simba had different color Paws.

Edwina's Secretary
01-12-2005, 08:47 PM
I think he is an Elmer! He deserves something unique and distinstive!

Craftlady
01-12-2005, 09:11 PM
I love name Simba. :)

RedHedd
01-12-2005, 09:30 PM
I love his markings! That nose stripe, but what struck me the most was his white Sneakers! Mr. Sneakers!

T&P's Mom: That's how Mitzi got her name .... because of her white mitts! :)

CalliesMom
01-12-2005, 09:39 PM
How could anybody throw that kitty out? He is gorgeous! I too like the name Tawny.

Craftlady
01-12-2005, 09:56 PM
I was thinking same thing. Also, what's up with these neighbors?

Kristl
01-12-2005, 10:47 PM
how about Nick? My dad had a cat named Nick and your new fluffers looks like him! Good luck

Corinna
01-12-2005, 11:07 PM
ok my family hates when I name our animals but here goes Carmel swirl. He has a carmel base with chocolate swirls. Ok we all know i'm on the strange end. :D

catcrazylady
01-13-2005, 05:55 AM
He is STUNNING!! I love the name Mr. Sneakers! That is too cute!!

How many cats are these stupid neighbors of yours going to get and then throw out? Are these people nuts?! Did they give you this cat too like they did Lucky and Louie? These people are starting to get on my nerves big time! I'm glad your there to save their "garbage". Poor kitties.:(

catmandu
01-13-2005, 08:43 AM
My Dear BJ Angel,would love,to have a Cat,named after him.He is the gray Siamese,in the Four meezer Plie up,in my signature!

QueenScoopalot
01-13-2005, 09:31 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: THEY THREW OUT A LYNX-POINT/SNOWSHOE SIAMESE????:eek: :eek: :eek: They must be insane! He's stunning! He compliments Princess nicely. Is he a keeper for you Kev?:confused: I like the names, "Sterling" he's so silvery looking! "Rupert" (like Rupert Murdoch...worth millions..tell that to the neighbors:rolleyes: ) "Tristan", "Apollo","Jacque", "Pierre"..a touch of French:D . Or cutesie like "Alphie", "Ernie", lots of ideas here..maybe too many huh? :confused: "Quentin" is also a favorite.."Nigel"....OK enough already! :D

Dusty's People
01-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Yes I am going to keep this one, he stays close to me. Dusty and Princess come to me but they Like Mommy better. He is going to be MINE ALL MINE LOL, and just to think I haven't talked to mom since she has left this time so all of the PT family found out first.

ramanth
01-14-2005, 01:01 PM
He's gorgeous! I kind of like Tawny or Sterling for a name. :)

Or Silverfox.... that just sorta sprung to mind. I love his silvery color.

Thank you for saving him!

rg_girlca
01-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Wow, he is gorgeous.

Congratulations on your new addition. :)

catfamily
01-15-2005, 08:59 AM
He's so beautiful.I have some beautiful names on my cats.I love Monty the best.Then Rosco.For names.:D I'm happy your keeping him.The neighbor sounds like a real idiot.Did he even care what happened to his other 2?L&L.What did he call those 2?Just curious.I like Lucky and Louie's name and am keeping it that way.Just curious.Does he know Lucky was half dead?

Laura's Babies
02-03-2005, 01:34 PM
OK, I had to come HERE to see my new grandkitty!! I couldn't wait to see him so I had to search and search for this thread. I know he already has a name but SMUTT or SOOT is what I would have named him.. He looks like he has been in somebodys coal bin and got smutt and soot all over him.. I can't WAIT to meet him... Can't wait to see my girls either.. I feel so kitty deprived right now..:(