PDA

View Full Version : Bennie's sisters, Kayla and Bailey

Logan
01-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Their "mom" sent me this picture today. I thought you might enjoy seeing the picture and comparing them to their "brother"!! :) Aren't they cute? And I love their tree!!! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p538f48dd5e60b58ebcfc6ddb6e520248/f57e3ad7.jpg

LabradorLover
01-12-2005, 07:31 PM
They're beautiful birds! :)

CamCamPup33
01-12-2005, 07:37 PM
Awww! I love seeing bennie's "family".. I guess it's because i wouldn't be able to do this with any other bird... :D

Bennie reminds me alot of Bailey...

Oh, and logan, expect something in the mail soon! ... I think i might need your address again though.. :o :p

popcornbird
01-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh Logan...how wonderful to see all three of your babies in the best of homes! They're adorable, and look so much alike!!! I'm sure you miss them all, but I bet it warms your heart to see them so happy in their new homes. That is such a wonderful tree!!! One of these days, I'll have to get my tiels one. For now, they use everything in the whole house as their 'tree'...lol!

Logan
01-12-2005, 07:46 PM
This may sound incredibly selfish, but I loved having the babies and I especially loved watching them hatch and grow. The whole experience was phenominal. But truth be known, since I know they are all 3 placed with people who love them very much, I am very relieved to have them gone. Roger and Milly have settled back down to their normal, sweet selves. They are calmer and less agitated. Just since Bennie left, the change has been remarkable. Not that any of them were ever "bad", they were just different with him here. They truly seem happier now and I know those babies are happy! For sure!! :)

My Peanuts
01-13-2005, 03:05 PM
It's so great that you get to be updated on Milly's & Roger's babies. I never realized they all look like Roger :)