PDA

View Full Version : we wont be seeing Hollie anymore

sammy101
01-12-2005, 05:13 PM
My mom talked to a lady this morning,and one of Kodies friends on his walk is gone.
A older couple adopted her from Twyla's a couple of months ago.and i guess she was becoming aggressive towards other dogs,lunging at them and stuff,and i think she was lunging at people sometimes,so they were getting nervouse and worried that they wouldnt be able to hande her.The couple has grand-children and i dont blame them for giving her back to Twylas.Mom told me that they were heartbroken that they had to give her back:( i sure would be too.
She was a really sweet dog,a 5 year old Rottweiler that came from an abusive home.She was one of the most beautifull rottie's ive ever seen.im sad to see her go,but i hope she find a home where someone can handle her
heres her Petfiner URL
Hollie (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2724892&adTarget=468petsgeneral&SessionID=41e5aebc2c4864c1-app2&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=)

im so sad to see her go back:(

Lexi_Lover
01-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh she sounds like a wonderful dog! Gorgeous girl! I couldn' agree with you more on her stunning looks! I hope she finds a happy forever home soon!

Happy Home Hunting Hollie!