PDA

View Full Version : Update on Lucy!

sammy101
01-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Lucy is fitting in really well here at our house!:D She absolutely loves Kodie now,she always licking him and stuff.they run around the house for hours.Of course,Kodie loves her too!:D
She's almost housetrained,we have to take hre out like every 30-60 minutes.but she knows to go pee outside.she wasnt leashed trained when we first got her but not she walks pretty good on a leash,we got her one of those chain/collar combo training collars to walk her with,and she does fine with it.and i must say its hard walking two dogs!:eek: i havent walked two dogs since my RB Sheena past away.It's especially hard when one is 6X bigger that the other one:eek: :rolleyes: lol,but i can manage.
She follows me everywhere!Lucy is always at our feet,except when her and Kodie are playing.

i thought i would let everyone know how its going with Lucy,and how she's fitting in!:)

heres another picture of my girl...
She weighs 21 lbs already!:eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/canadiansam5127/kodie%20n%20lucy/KodieLucy009.jpg

lute
01-12-2005, 04:29 PM
it's great that Lucy is fitting into your household so well! she is a real cutie!

what is her mix?

Tollers-n-Dobes
01-12-2005, 04:37 PM
She is so adorable:D I'm glad to hear that everything seems to be going well:)

sammy101
01-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by lute
it's great that Lucy is fitting into your household so well! she is a real cutie!

what is her mix?

She definently has some kind of Spaniel in her,the adoption place with a Lab/Springer Spaniel.My dad said she'll most likely be the size of a Golden Retreiver.:)

LorraineO
01-12-2005, 05:18 PM
thats wonderful that its working out,,, oh,,,, great name by the way :D

K9soul
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
What a cutie! I missed when you got her but she's just a doll, and it's great to hear things are going well. She's gonna be a beautiful girl :)