PDA

View Full Version : Acting like a kitten!

Glacier
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/cats%2005/twickplay.jpg
Why is there a mousie stuck in my new scratching post? I'm gonna haffta kill it!

(Twicket--15 years old and still playing, occasionally!)

catnapper
01-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Digital Camera: $300
Scratcing post: $30

Capturing a picture of the senior kitty playing: priceless.

:D

Way to go Twicket! May you play for many years to come!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Digital Camera: $300
Scratcing post: $30

Capturing a picture of the senior kitty playing: priceless.

:D

Way to go Twicket! May you play for many years to come!

Couldn't have said it better, Kim. :D

Goooo Twicket!

Is there really a mouse under there? I just ask because Tubby hadn't played for years, but we never had mice in the house either, until his last month. All of a sudden Tubby's too sick to move much, and the mice start taking over! Makes me wonder if we had mice before but never noticed because he was taking care of them, which is why he was always so tired during the day and never wanted to play. :D

Glacier
01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Is there really a mouse under there? I just ask because Tubby hadn't played for years, but we never had mice in the house either, until his last month. All of a sudden Tubby's too sick to move much, and the mice start taking over! Makes me wonder if we had mice before but never noticed because he was taking care of them, which is why he was always so tired during the day and never wanted to play. :D

There is a stuffed, toy mouse in the scratching post--not a real one. We do occasionally get live mice in the house, but I think they must be suicidal!

catmandu
01-13-2005, 09:05 AM
My Mother,once said that there is never a Cat,so old,that you can not see the Kitten,that they once were,and that proves her,right.