PDA

View Full Version : WHO AM I? Reward Offered!!

sirrahbed
01-12-2005, 02:37 PM
http://www.catmom.de/contest/kitty11.jpg
WANTED: any info leading tothe identity of this kitty. REWARD!!!! (don't know what but something :-)

ramanth
01-12-2005, 02:41 PM
I don't know who, but you are so pretty! :D

jazzcat
01-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Someone is probably getting a good laugh that we are all stumped and going crazy trying to figure it out.

I would say Ripley's long lost brother but he only had solid white sisters.

Who are you gorgeous kitty?

Is this one of Carla's (catfamily) crew?

Lacey
01-12-2005, 03:15 PM
I haven't read through the Who's Who thread so I don't know if anyone's guessed this or not, but it might be CCL's Lucky... Maybe....

chrangharris
01-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Did you get a new kitty??? He is handsome!!!

chrangharris
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Never mind! I just saw the other posts for the contest that Kirsten started- silly me!

catnapper
01-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Please reveal yourself! You can't have poor Debbie losing sleep over this now, can you?

sirrahbed
01-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Lucky does look similar but I don't think this is Lucky. This cat has more cream around the eyes:mad:

No Chris - no new kitties here:p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 04:11 PM
I think whose ever kitty it is, instead of getting a good laugh over this, should be extremely ashamed that we don't see enough pics of him/her to recognize him/her!

I'm really at a total loss......

;) :D ;) :D

sirrahbed
01-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I think whose ever kitty it is, instead of getting a good laugh over this, should be extremely ashamed that we don't see enough pics of him/her to recognize him/her!

What Debbie said!!:p

kimlovescats
01-12-2005, 04:39 PM
ummm, Kirsten ... would posting a separate thread from the contest and pleading for an identity, be ........ CHEATING???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Naaaaaaaaw, our sirrahbed would NEVER do that!!!:p ;)

sirrahbed
01-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
ummm, Kirsten ... would posting a separate thread from the contest and pleading for an identity, be ........ CHEATING???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Naaaaaaaaw, our sirrahbed would NEVER do that!!!:p ;)

It's called obsessive compulsive or something like that:D

Besides, I KONOW who #11 is...
its a stray kitty that was spotted by a friend's neighbor's brother's mother!

Doggirl
01-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Ok, I really have no clue, buuuttt, I vist here a little so I'd have to say Mandy, Moosmom's cat.

Lacey
01-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Hmmm... Might it be our dear seal fetishist? Looks a lot like Rizzo to me.

sirrahbed
01-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Sheesh Lacey - he reminds me so much of Rizzo but I just don't think so. They have the same dark collar and Rizzo does not have so much cream aeound his eyes and Roizzo's eyes are more round and he has a sweeter expression somehow. Then again - I have not SEEN much of Rizzo in so long and Twinks house DOES have lots of shiny white walls...
:rolleyes: I thought I knew Rizzo and would not make a mistake like that - I will be upset if I would mistake Rizzo - but I even went back and stared at pictures and I just don't think this cat is Rizzo either.

#11 does have some resemblance to Mandy, but Mandy is very much sweeter looking and more delicate...I feel so sure #11 is a male, too.

KIRSTEN - how can you be so cruel?? :confused: I an afraid you have gone to bed!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't think it's Mandy either. Not sure about Rizzo, but Mandy is out.:)

kimlovescats
01-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Could this be AbbyMom's Abby?

kimlovescats
01-13-2005, 12:59 AM
Isn't it CCL's Lucky!!!???

catcrazylady
01-13-2005, 05:40 AM
Ok guys I havent been able to get on line much but I'm so happy to say that our phone was working this morning so when I get home I will really be able to get sort of caught up!!! I'm so happy!!! I can't stand not posting!!!!!!!

No, I'm sorry to tell you guys but that is not Lucky. I'm telling you this since it's not one of the official guessing threads and so you can go a little crazier. I don't know who it is and I know that I know who it is but I just can't quite put a name on him!!!

catmandu
01-13-2005, 08:23 AM
I do know,that Cat,but am having a Senior moment,and cant come,up ,with the name! What a Handsome Boy!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-13-2005, 10:08 AM
Look at this picture. (sorry for stealing it Jen)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/p24ae708ac378c32caa6e23e98ec97d7b/f5eea9ab.jpg

Look at the second from the left in the top row.....

What do you think? Not sure, but is this Fern? Is #11 Fern?

moosmom
01-13-2005, 10:34 AM
Nope, it's not Mandy. Mandy is only 4 months old. Hmmmmm.......

MULTICATMOM
01-13-2005, 12:36 PM
I HAVEN'T A CLUE! I THOUGHT IT WAS CCLS BUT SHE BOWED OUT...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

sirrahbed
01-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Look at this picture. (sorry for stealing it Jen)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid150/p24ae708ac378c32caa6e23e98ec97d7b/f5eea9ab.jpg

Look at the second from the left in the top row.....

What do you think? Not sure, but is this Fern? Is #11 Fern?

Debbie - isn't that Rutherford??? Besides, I think Fern is an orangie:rolleyes:
Rutherford is NOT #11, I am SURE!! His face is very white and his eyes are sexy and blue.

catnapper
01-13-2005, 04:39 PM
I can assure you that its none of Jen's cats! I have met them all in person many times over and none ofthem look like kitty #11!

Killearn Kitties
01-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I'm with kimlovescats. I'm beginning to think that Kirsten stole this picture from another website to confuse us!

sirrahbed
01-13-2005, 04:56 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-041.gifhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-041.gif WAAHHH! WAAHHH!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-020.gif WAAHHH! http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-020.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-019.gifWAAHHH!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-014.gif sniffhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-002.gif I'm so BLUE!!http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-014.gif hiccuphttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/traurig/sad-smiley-009.gif

lizbud
01-13-2005, 05:04 PM
The mystery kitty looks a little like my boy Mikey, but the
background is not familiar.

Mikey,

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid132/p970e119cd3a0a743a557186e29c272fe/f79001e5.jpg

catnapper
01-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Hmmm... this is getting to be too much. Should I get A&P Investigations on the case?

CalliesMom
01-13-2005, 06:52 PM
OKAY someone spill the beans--this is killing me now too. Who is this delightful kitty?

moosmom
01-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Okay, will the REAL owner of kitty #11, PLEASE SPEAK UP already!!!

jazzcat
01-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Gone in sane.....

Must know who cat is....

They're coming to take me away......

Kirsten or mystery kitty's meowmie - please tell us!!!

Twink
01-13-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Sheesh Lacey - he reminds me so much of Rizzo but I just don't think so. They have the same dark collar and Rizzo does not have so much cream aeound his eyes and Roizzo's eyes are more round and he has a sweeter expression somehow. Then again - I have not SEEN much of Rizzo in so long and Twinks house DOES have lots of shiny white walls...
:rolleyes: I thought I knew Rizzo and would not make a mistake like that - I will be upset if I would mistake Rizzo - but I even went back and stared at pictures and I just don't think this cat is Rizzo either.

*giggles* It's not Rizzo, but he sure does look like he (I think he. She?) could be his long-lost brother, couldn't he? (or she??)

Goof grief, I knew this apartment was depressingly white, but when even PTers start to notice.... Must . . . move!!! ;)

This mystery kitty is driving me nuts! I just found these "who's who" threads today. I'm NOT very good at the game (awful face recognition skills, whether the faces belong to cats or humans). But then, I give up easily and read everyone else's answers for the other cats I couldn't guess...and I KNOW I've seen this cat before!!

Ok, let's start a list. Maine Coonish brown tabbies on PT:

Rizzo: No
Ripley: No
Lucky: No
Phoenix: Not fluffy enough?
Mooky: (has not been disproven as far as I know. My current guess)
Bob: No
Joey: No
Mikey: No (at least, his meowmie doesn't THINK so. ;) )
Rocky: No, not young enough

Who else??? *goes insane*

CalliesMom
01-13-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't think it's Mooky, but I'm not sure about Phoenix. ARGH~ can someone please tell us who this kitty is? :p

catnapper
01-13-2005, 08:58 PM
I have spent HOURS tonight looking for this cat! I've gone through member profiles... gone through all the picture threads... gone through everything! Who is this kitty?!?!?!

kimlovescats
01-13-2005, 08:59 PM
I think maybe it IS Mooky .... although I didn't think he had quite as much white under his chin. If so, this picture / lighting is deceiving!

Lacey
01-14-2005, 05:45 AM
I wonder if it might be Kblaix's Raisin....

catcrazylady
01-14-2005, 05:52 AM
I have not been on line much the last few days but you guys are cracking me up! I can't figure out who that adorable kitty is either! I know we should know! :eek:

I had an evil thought....what if this kitties meowmie is playing right along with us just so everyone can go a little crazier? Hmmmm, the longer this goes on the more evil we become!;) :D

catcrazylady
01-14-2005, 05:57 AM
Hey! I just had a thought, is it Don Juan? I don't have time to do a search for pictures but this kitty does resemble Don Juan in his meowmies avatar. We don't see much of that elusive boy so maaaaaaaaaybe just maaaaaaaaaaybe!!!
What do you guys think?

catnapper
01-14-2005, 07:43 AM
Nope, I did an extensive search on Don Juan last night. Its not him.

Time for me to fess up though... its Dudley the Duck in his cat disguise! :D

Ok, seriously, who IS that cat!?!?

sirrahbed
01-14-2005, 08:11 AM
I have gone back and looked at Raisin, too - just does not look the same.
I think we are earning are banners:p

When that Meowmie is found, she is in serious trouble for not posting enough of this kitty that we all do not know him!

OR - Kirsten is in trouble if she has slipped a trick in on us - just to rile us up, which has been successful:o

kimlovescats
01-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Twink
[B
Ok, let's start a list. Maine Coonish brown tabbies on PT:

Who else??? *goes insane* [/B]

Well, there is also my Dexter ... but no it's not him ... he has no white!;)

Twink
01-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Well, there is also my Dexter ... but no it's not him ... he has no white!;)

I thought about Dexter, but forgot to put him on the list. Isn’t one of his ears notched? I looked for that. ;-) I also thought of your former foster, Dallas, but then I figured putting former fosters in the game would just be TOO hard…

I’m DYING for an answer. How must longer can Kirsten torture us??

Barbara
01-14-2005, 09:59 AM
Mooky was the only idea I came up with in the original thread- can anyone say it's not him?

jazzcat
01-14-2005, 10:32 AM
I really don't think it is Mooky. I don't believe his face is as broad nor does he have as prominant of a dark stripe on the sides of his face as our mystery kitty.

catmandu
01-14-2005, 11:23 AM
???????????? The found Cats are baffled! Has he been,to one of OUR PARTEEEES?

rg_girlca
01-14-2005, 02:54 PM
No it is not my Mooky.

I think it might be Amberlee's ...Livvy.

jazzcat
01-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
No it is not my Mooky.

I think it might be Amberlee's ...Livvy.
I think you are right! She doesn't post pictures enough.

catnapper
01-14-2005, 03:10 PM
No, not Livvy... I actually pulled one of Livvy's picture off and set it in my photo editing programe side by side with mystery kitty. Her face is daintier (is thta a word?) This guy has a very broad chin line, she has a narrow chin line! Who is this kitty? ACK!

jazzcat
01-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Well darn.
Looks like A&P Investigations has been busy.:D

catnapper
01-14-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Well darn.
Looks like A&P Investigations has been busy.:D
VERY! they are not leaving any post unturned in the search of this mystery kitty's identity... and they have come up dry. Its very frustrating! :D

RedHedd
01-14-2005, 04:23 PM
I haven't been able to be on too much this week .... but is this K&L's Kurby?

catnapper
01-14-2005, 04:42 PM
No... Kurby is more silvery.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Well I don't know, but I think it's about time Kirsten broke the suspense and told us who this is! I mean really, if A & P Investigations can't figure it out.....;) :D

Question for A & P Investigations. I hear you have two new partners in crime. Is the name going to change to APHA Investigations or are H & A going to strike out on their own? Hmmm....sounds like a new mystery for A & P to work on. ;) :D

Kfamr
01-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Is it CatDad's Bob or Joey?

QueenScoopalot
01-14-2005, 07:51 PM
I see too that Kirsten has made it impossible to cheat! I hit the 'quote' button to see if there's hints....but NOOO!! :rolleyes: I haven't a clue who this handsome/pretty tabby is myself, but good try Deb! Clue us all in when you find out. ;) I'd flunk the games (with the exception of Gracie & Gabe) so I haven't even attempted guessing. :confused: :rolleyes:

kimlovescats
01-14-2005, 09:05 PM
A few more tries?

CatsInDenver's Bob
CountryCowGirls' Tabby

:confused:

Prairie Purrs
01-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Nope, not my Bobby boy. :D

Doggirl
01-15-2005, 09:38 AM

You forgot CCL's Pepper Jack, my current guess, though I'm really just guessing.

catcrazylady
01-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Doggirl
You forgot CCL's Pepper Jack, my current guess, though I'm really just guessing.

Sorry Doggirl it's not Pepper Jack either. There is certainly some resemblance but it's not him. I don't think we are ever going to find out who the mystery kitty is!!!:eek:

Kirsten
01-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Killearn Kitties
I'm with kimlovescats. I'm beginning to think that Kirsten stole this picture from another website to confuse us!

LOL No, I didn't! :D

It's from a PT member... :)

Well I don't know, but I think it's about time Kirsten broke the suspense and told us who this is!

Soon, very soon... :D

Kirsten

catcrazylady
01-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Me thinks Kirsten is getting a big kick out of all this. She knows who it is and she is enjoying us going crazy!;) :D :D :D

This is fun Kirsten, but WHO IS THAT CAT???!!!:p

catnapper
01-15-2005, 12:55 PM
My dear Lily,
Perhaps you have some influence on your meowmie. You see... my meowmie is going nuts trying to figure out who the mystery kitty might be. Could you PLESE ask her to reveal the identity of kitty #11. It would make my life a lot better, because meowmie will go back to loving me and giving me treats instead of trying to find out who this kitty could be!
Love,
Pouncer

PS: Meowmie says "the sooner the better!"

catnapper
01-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Nope, it's not Mandy. Mandy is only 4 months old. Hmmmmm.......
You brat! you even posted on this thread to throw us off! :D I'll get you my pretty! Bwahahahaha!

moosmom
01-15-2005, 04:26 PM
:p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

QueenScoopalot
01-16-2005, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
You brat! you even posted on this thread to throw us off! :D I'll get you my pretty! Bwahahahaha!
That cat looks nothing like Mandy! Or am I just not getting enough caffeine in my coffee? Mandy has lots of red patches on her, and that looks like a distinctly solid br/grey tabby. :confused: :confused:

Kirsten
01-16-2005, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
That cat looks nothing like Mandy! Or am I just not getting enough caffeine in my coffee? Mandy has lots of red patches on her, and that looks like a distinctly solid br/grey tabby. :confused: :confused:

It isn't Mandy, it's moosmom's Fawnie!! :D :D :D

Kirsten

smokey the elder
01-16-2005, 07:50 AM
How about Emma, sisfur of Tigger the orangie with the nose freckles?

QueenScoopalot
01-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
It isn't Mandy, it's moosmom's Fawnie!! :D :D :D

Kirsten
AH HA! The cat's out of the bag now! :D

moosmom
01-16-2005, 08:11 AM
AH HA! The cat's out of the bag now! http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/the%20wave.GIF

sirrahbed
01-16-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/the%20wave.GIF

Donna, here is YOUR new avatar: http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/Bob15.gif

BRAT!! :p