PDA

View Full Version : Heart attack time! O_O

Lacey
01-12-2005, 08:38 AM
So I got in safe and sound from work, open the door, and (as usual) Zelda and Mowgli are right there to greet me. I step inside and... Mowgli steps outside! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Needless to say I dropped phone and purse right there on the floor and rushed outside where Mowgli was sniffing around in the apartment's breezeway. He stopped at the stairs right by my door and I crouched down and started trying to call him to me.

And what does the little boogerhead do?

He starts walking down the stairs! :eek:

He got about two steps down and stopped to sniff around, at which point I moved in and snatched him up, promptly hauling his furry little butt back inside.

I think he just wanted to try to figure out where I go everyday, but he about gave me a heart attack! If anyone had come outside, he would've been off like a rocket!

catmandu
01-12-2005, 08:54 AM
I know,waht you mean,as JJJ3,and Michael,get out a few times,and I know that Princess,will want,to,as well.Thank God,that you have good reflexes,as I could never catch,my Cats!

Lacey
01-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Quick cat-like reflexes had nothing to do with it. It was all luck. Though I wish I did have reflexes like that! If he'd kept going, I'd probably still be out there looking for him.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 10:07 AM
:eek: :eek:
Naw-tee Mowgli!!!

I'm so glad you were able to catch him so quickly, Lacey. What a scare!

jazzcat
01-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I hate when things like that happen here. I bet I age a few years when it does.

I'm so glad you got the Mowg-Monster before he got too far away.

Naw-tee boy!!