PDA

View Full Version : who is your role model =)

luvofallhorses
01-11-2005, 05:47 PM
mine are my grandmother(RIP :() for teaching me how to love animals as much as I do now she was crazy about all animals especilly dogs :D and my mom for doing everything for me and being there for me when I need her the most(I want to be a mom just like her :D) and my aunt barbara for teaching me lessons on life I would be lost without those 3 people who is your role model and please list reasons why they are :D

slleipnir
01-11-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm sure I've had many throughout the years..I can't recall most of them..

My dad is probably a big one for me though. He's taught me A LOT, and is the smartest person I know.

Buddy Blaze Lover
01-11-2005, 06:21 PM
My dad, since he has always been there and taught me everything! My mom too. I also admire my friend, Lindsey and her family since they are all such an example.

Rachel
01-11-2005, 06:22 PM
What a thoughtful thread. There are many people right here on Pet Talk whom I aspire to emulate. I am so inspired by the giving, caring nature, of the many people I have met here. I am in awe of the way that many people express themselves and articulate their feelings. When you post here, please consider those of us who look to learn and grow, because you just may be our *role model*.