PDA

View Full Version : Strauss met Jan last night.

catland
01-11-2005, 04:29 PM
It was an unplanned meeting. My husband went to Strauss's room to see how he was doing. He forgot to close the door and little Jan followed in. She didn't even notice Strauss at first but was more interested in his litter box. So he approached her, which startled her, which caused a quick round of rock-em_sock-em robots and she was on her way.

All in all, not a bad first encounter.:rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2005, 04:49 PM
:D :D

Love your description. Hopefully they got it all worked out and the next meeting will be like a meeting of old friends. :D

jenluckenbach
01-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Sounds normal ;) Strauss will be a part of the WHOLE family real soon.

RICHARD
01-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by catland
So he approached her, which startled her, which caused a quick round of rock-em_sock-em robots and she was on her way.

All in all, not a bad first encounter.:rolleyes:

LOLOLOL,

Strauss- she'll be back!

In some relationships you have to jump past the lovey-dovey and go straight to the 'love' part.;)

Killearn Kitties
01-12-2005, 05:44 AM
That doesn't sound too bad. Jan will not be taken unawares again. She will be ready the next time. :D

slick
01-12-2005, 07:26 AM
:D :D Too funny!!! Hopefully the next meeting of the minds will be a smooth one.

catmandu
01-12-2005, 08:28 AM
This is always,that awkward stage,at first,as I went through,that with all the found Cats,and I am sure,that in less than Two and Two,Strauss,and Jan,will make a Feline Love Connection.