PDA

View Full Version : Woe is me!

Lacey
01-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Oh, it's terrible! Just terrible! Meowmie called from work and told me I'm getting... getting... Soft Claws tonight! Nooooo! She said it's mostly because I dig at the carpet when I get shut in the bedroom while she eats, and also a bit because I grab her hand when we play and my nails are always a little sharp. But really now! I only want out with the food! Wouldn't you all do the same? Oh, this is so humilitating! All my PT Aunties gotta help! Meowmie wants to get {{{shudder}}} PURPLE! Waaaaah! I don't want purple nails! But Meowmie thinks purple will be good in case they ever need to go on Zelda too. Like that goody-goody would ever be nawtee enough to get... Soft Claws... Oh how could such an awful thing happen to sweet little me!?

Yours in misery,

Mowgli

kuhio98
01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Awww, Mowgli. I'm sure you will look so striking with purple nails on. They will look great in contract to your orangness. Don't be surprised if you start a trend. Maybe all our orangy boys will go purple this year. :p Take lots of pictures!

jenluckenbach
01-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Mowg-man, you will be able to start a trend......be the first in your neighborhood.......the purple-painted bandits. :D:D think of it! you could be famous, write a book, star in a movie ! This could be the best thing that ever happened to you! What do ya think.....give them a try???

Lacey
01-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Awwww... Wouldn't you know that the local Petsmart and Petco only had large Soft Claws, and as big as Mowg's gotten, he's not that big yet. Looks like I'll have to resort to a bit of online bargain-shopping. Anyone care to hook a girl up with their Soft Claw sources?

CalliesMom
01-11-2005, 05:53 PM
www.softpaws.com

catmandu
01-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Just,do what we do,Mowgli,when Dad,puts things,on ,lose them,in the Litter Box,The Found Cats,have lost Flea Collars,and Collars,and clothes there!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Aw you poor Mowg monster you. Just think of the fashion statement you'll make! And the purple painted bandits sound like a group to be feared! :eek: