PDA

View Full Version : Get out your calculators....

shutterbug0303
01-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Ok everyone...get out your calculators and get ready to play along. Whenever I put a number or symbol in "quotation" marks, punch the corresponding key into your calculator. Having a handheld model is the best, as you'll need to turn the calcultor over in the end...or I guess you could just turn your head to get the gist! lol :)

Dolly Parton's chest weighed "69" pounds. That was "2", "2", "2" much!! She drove "51" miles to see Doctor "X". He prescribed "8" pills. That left her......

"="

(turn calcultor over to read).....??? :D :D :D

Hope you enjoyed! Anyone else know any other calculator games??

Edwina's Secretary
01-11-2005, 04:27 PM
very cute!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2005, 05:00 PM
grooooaaannn....I finally got it! I was entering the number 10 in place of the "x" instead of hitting the times sign - duh!

slick
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Gee.....I tried this on my computer and when I turned over the monitor I didn't see anything....:rolleyes: :D :eek:

catnapper
01-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Ok, since it is the doghouse (please don't yell at me!) Its a favorite of mine from when I was in 5th grade Catholic school... so I KNOW the youth of America won't be jaded since I was 10 when I learned this one....

1 girl 16 years old, 69s three times a day... what does that make her?

so type in 11669 X 3 = turn the calculator over.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Kim, you learned that at 10 years old.....in a catholic school!!!! :eek: :eek: ;) :D

ramanth
01-12-2005, 11:11 AM
:D

wolflady
01-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by slick
Gee.....I tried this on my computer and when I turned over the monitor I didn't see anything....:rolleyes: :D :eek:

LOL LOL ;) :p

catnapper
01-12-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Kim, you learned that at 10 years old.....in a catholic school!!!! :eek: :eek: ;) :D
Sure did! I'd come home with all sorts of diddies and my mom would roll her eyes and say "for THIS I send her to Catholic School?" Lets just say that in 5th grade recess there was normally a game of Spin the Bottle, or Truth or Dare going. Not that I participated in those games... I was usually playing hopscotch or jump rope. Geesh, I was a nerd!

Uabassoon
01-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Its a favorite of mine from when I was in 5th grade Catholic school... so I KNOW the youth of America won't be jaded since I was 10 when I learned this one....

I learned that one at my Catholic school too!

shutterbug0303
01-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Sure did! I'd come home with all sorts of diddies and my mom would roll her eyes and say "for THIS I send her to Catholic School?" Lets just say that in 5th grade recess there was normally a game of Spin the Bottle, or Truth or Dare going. Not that I participated in those games... I was usually playing hopscotch or jump rope. Geesh, I was a nerd!

Funny thing...the Catholic school I attended was the same way. I think I learned more for the kids in that school for the year I was there than all of my living year combined when it comes to "sex stuff". lol

shutterbug0303
01-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Ok, since it is the doghouse (please don't yell at me!) Its a favorite of mine from when I was in 5th grade Catholic school... so I KNOW the youth of America won't be jaded since I was 10 when I learned this one....

1 girl 16 years old, 69s three times a day... what does that make her?

so type in 11669 X 3 = turn the calculator over.

all I can say is....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D :D :D Thats a good one...:) ;)