PDA

View Full Version : Sadie

Angels3
02-22-2001, 05:40 AM
Sadie, you're today's leading lady! Sounds like a song. And it couldn't be about a lovelier dog. You're beautiful in looks and nature. I'm so glad your owner decided on a shetland sheepdog like you, so that her faith was restored in the joys of owning a dog. We own 2 shetland sheepdogs, both well over 10 years old. You look very much like our sheltie girl, Shelley, except she's red-gold in colour. Shelties are lovely dogs in every way...and you have proven that to your owner, even tho' you're still so young. Have a wonderful special day & ask nicely for lots of treats to celebrate.

teena
02-22-2001, 08:12 AM
What a beautiful girl! I love those shelties. Sadie, you look so regal and I'm sure you are a special angel sent to your mom and dad for a very important reason. Congratulations on being our special dog today - you certainly deserve it! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

CarrieW
02-22-2001, 12:20 PM
Sadie, the expression on your face looks like you're surprised to be Dog of the Day! You shouldn't be, your a beautiful girl and a sweet one at that! :0)

tatsxxx11
02-22-2001, 02:46 PM
Hi Sadie! What an angelic expression you have! I am so glad you were able to reaffirm you mom's faith in dogs and doggie love! You are such a beautiful girl. Just something so extra special about you sheltie girls! We're having a big snowstorm today. You may not have snow there in North Carolina. But I hope you have a warm and cozy night cuddling with your family, enjoy extra treats, and being treated royally!! I'm so glad you were chosen our very special sheltie Dog of the Day! Big congratulations sweet Sadie! Hugs and kisses to you!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-22-2001, 02:48 PM
Sadie, you are one beautiful girl, your eyes are full of love for your family and so compassionate. No wonder you have been picked most beautiful, loving, happy Dog of the Day. Congradulations!

margaret
02-22-2001, 09:26 PM
No one can deny that shetland sheepdogs are absolutely beautiful. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif