PDA

View Full Version : In case you guys are missing me

catcrazylady
01-11-2005, 07:13 AM
I'm trying to post on a few threads as fast as I can this morning. A main phone cable has been severed (according to the phone company) at home and we have been without service since Saturday morning. I can't get online at home and I have to be very careful here at work so I have become a lurker! I miss posting!!!!:( :( :(

I'm keeping up as best I can and I miss you guys. All the kitties are fine so I will check in as often as I can. Hopefully the cable will be repaired no later than tomorrow but who knows!

{{{{HUGS}}}} and kissies to all the PT kitties!!!:D

catmandu
01-11-2005, 08:33 AM
We do miss you,and your Clowder,come back soon,PLEASE!

moosmom
01-11-2005, 08:40 AM
When I was without my computer, I went to the library. I can NOT be without PT. We'll miss you, Lisa!! Hurry back.

jazzcat
01-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks for letting us know!!! Hope you are back posting in time for our Sat. morning CCL crew fix!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
01-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Hmmm....time for high speed cable internet perhaps? ;)

They just dropped the price on internet and TV here. I was paying $57.99 for just the internet alone. Then they called and gave us a deal - $48.44 (or so) for internet and basic plus cable TV! I'm too cheap to pay for cable TV in general, but when they gave us this offer, we snapped it up! Even if we never watch the cable TV, I'm still saving money on the internet part. :)

catlover4ever
01-11-2005, 11:52 AM
We DO miss you!!!!